Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stealthing" -- have any of you heard of this!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If its not consent its rape. A grey area would be if people are so under the influence of some intoxicating substance they forget. But if its on purpose its rape.

Comment

Maybe I'm being naive here but even in the heat of the moment, I Could easily feel if the girl was trying to take off the condom. Vice versa, wouldn't the girl also know whats going on if there's a sudden pause in the 'action'?

Comment

Originally posted by drjonah View Post
        Maybe I'm being naive here but even in the heat of the moment, I Could easily feel if the girl was trying to take off the condom. Vice versa, wouldn't the girl also know whats going on if there's a sudden pause in the 'action'?
        From everyone I've talked to, it's a lot easier for a guy to tell if a condom is on or not.
        Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

I'm sure it has a lot to do with the individual and they type of condom used though. Some condoms more sensitive for the guy in which case the loss might not be as noticeable. Some condoms are rougher for the women so if it came off she may notice immediately.

My guess is in practice it would probably be more easy for a guy who tried to pull the stunt to tamper so it falls off naturally, but I have to confess I'm not sure how either party wouldn't notice.

And sign me up for catcul and bara's take - if you invalidate the terms that consent was given, yea that's sexual assault.

Comment

Originally posted by catcul View Post
            Hello from the BDSM community. As I was taught, consent is a "yes" answer, not an "absence of no." If the guy agrees to put on a condom to have sex with another adult only to take it off intentionally during the act, that is non-consensual sex. Non-consensual sex is considered rape. It might be rape by fraud instead of forcible rape, but it's still rape. Intentionally sabotaging a condom would be considered rape as well.

As for the broken condom, if a condom either breaks or falls off, that's considered an accident.
            Both partners should make sure that doesn't happen in the future.
            It seems that the State of California agrees with me.

California has made stealthing illegal.
            Corey Taylor is correct. Man is a "four letter word."

Comment

Working...
            X