Listen to Iron Maiden in 2021? We Want You Gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen to Iron Maiden in 2021? We Want You Gone

A high school principal in St. Catherine's, Ontario, Canada, posted a picture of herself in Iron Maiden gear. Many parents are trying to have her removed for promoting "Satanic symbols." She works in a public school in 2021.

Thankfully, the students are putting up a petition to save her job. Iron Maiden has been around almost as long as the parents.
    Last edited by catcul; 10-09-2021, 01:32 PM.
    Corey Taylor is correct. Man is a "four letter word."

Symbiology in the Christian faith always amuses me. I read this book series where a character was a devout Christian but wore a sheep instead of a cross. Her reasoning was "You come back and you see your followers and they're all wearing the instrument of your death"

I bring this up because I always love the idea of turning the tables on parents like that. "Well why do you wear an anti-Christian torture device around your neck"
    Jack Faire
    Friend
    Father
    Smartass

Comment

Sounds like someone is stuck in the 80's. I didn't know the whole "Iron Maiden is the devil's music" bullshit was still a thing. Better not let them find out about Slayer or King Diamond.

I'm sure they're basing their hysteria over The Number of the Beast, which came out almost 40 years ago. But if they actually researched their work, they'd find that they also write about a lot of history, mythology, and literature.
      --- I want the republicans out of my bedroom, the democrats out of my wallet, and both out of my first and second amendment rights. Whether you are part of the anal-retentive overly politically-correct left, or the bible-thumping bellowing right, get out of the thought control business --- Alan Nathan

Comment

I guess if it makes you feel any better, they tried to make Video Games the school shooter's motive because we all know how insidious Fallout 4 is. It's sort of Moral Panic's greatest hits these days.

Comment

Working...
        X