Thoughts on Crisis with Spoilers for Legends of Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Crisis with Spoilers for Legends of Tomorrow

So I just caught up on the show and have been trying to get current on all of the DC shows that will be involved in the Crisis on Infinite Earths storyline coming up this year on the CW. As a huge DC fan as a kid this is the comic book live action event I have been looking forward to all summer. This is my Endgame.

So in the season finale for LOT time is changed. The character of Zari is standing there helping to save Nate's life. They all succeed but the events of the day change the future so that the repressive regime her family has to deal with in a few years never comes to be. She never takes the family totem from her little brother and as time changes around them it's her little brother and not her that joined the team when they were in the future looking for the totem bearers.

Two reasons I'm thinking this might be super important. While earlier in the season they'd hinted at possible chemistry between Zari and Nate their relationship did feel a tad rushed. Not in a bad way but in a way that the timeline shift wiping it out was actually less surprising.

That's the first reason the second though is that in the moments leading up to the events The Monitor, a majorly important figure going into Crisis, was in attendance watching the events unfold.

I think that's going to be important. What do you guys think?

Also Crisis will be interesting. In the original Graphic Novel Supergirl (Kara) and The Flash (Barry Allen) both died. From the crossover I think that Oliver was attempting to take their place. This makes a lot of sense as his show is wrapping up and the CW shows no indication of wanting to end the other two. His taking on their sacrifices makes sense as a way to stay true to the source material while not shooting themselves in the foot. Thoughts?
    Jack Faire
    Friend
    Father
    Smartass
Working...
X