People are losing their freakin' minds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People are losing their freakin' minds

So apparently people who disagreed with John McCain's politics now feel it's acceptable to get all snotty about him and wish him in hell for 1,000 years.

These include a lot of lefties. People whom I used to think were sane and sensible.

I did not like a lot of his politics. I certainly did not approve of a lot of what he did. But the man is DEAD. A little courtesy, for at least a little while, wouldn't hurt ... or at least you wouldn't think so.

Can't believe I'm online more or less defending a guy who normally I wouldn't bother defending.

WTF is WRONG with people today??
    Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong.
    ~ Jean-Jacques Rousseau

You're correct, Pixelated. But are you really surprised? With the division in the U.S. today, I'm not really. There are probably people on the right who will do the same thing (unfortunately) when a prominent figure on the left passes away.
    Last edited by MadMike; 08-27-2018, 05:14 PM. Reason: We've already read it, thanks.

Comment

I may not have always agreed on McCain's politics but he was a true hero and statesman. Sad that we have a president that won't honor that.
      AKA sld72382 on customerssuck.

Comment

I didn't always agree with John McCain but I have a lot of respect for him as he stood tall in the middle of hell and took everything that came his way.
        Fair weather and following seas sailor Job well done.
        Cry Havoc and let slip the marsupials of war!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mjr View Post
          You're correct, Pixelated. But are you really surprised? With the division in the U.S. today, I'm not really. There are probably people on the right who will do the same thing (unfortunately) when a prominent figure on the left passes away.
          On a 2A forum I'm on, someone posted the following:

"McCain - Done

Nancy Pelosi - On hold and waiting

Maxine Waters - On hold and waiting

Ruth Ginsberg -On hold and waiting"

And then had the balls to say they meant they were just waiting for them to leave office, not die. Some scary psychos over there. Apparently I'm the biggest liberal troll ever because I'm...liberal?

Anywho, dirtbags everywhere. All of my liberal friends have been talking about how he was great for his service and a decent bipartisan politician.
          Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Working...
          X