Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOP vs Women

I don't even know what to say anymore.

Republican Georgia state Rep. Terry England says that his experience with cows, pigs and chickens has proven to him that women should be forced to have their babies after 20 weeks of pregnancy.
    So.....now you're cattle.

I have no idea what the GOP are doing anymore aside from ensuring they're not allowed in the White House again for the next 20 years.

Because the biology in all living things is EXACTLY the same. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
      So.....now you're cattle.
      well the buybull* does say women are "owned" by their fathers until married then they become property of their husbands, and they revel in the "good old days" when women were chattel like livestock....so makes sense to them I guess?

*phonetic spelling of how many of the GOP pronounce the word
      Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

“He said, ‘Mr. Terry, I want to tell you something. You tell those folks down there when they quit killing babies, they can have every chicken I’ve got.’
        Sounds bytes anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
          I have no idea what the GOP are doing anymore aside from ensuring they're not allowed in the White House again for the next 20 years.
          Please.. dont give us false hope.

Comment

Sneaky law, by the way. How would anyone have standing to challenge it long enough to get to a trial?
            "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Originally posted by bara View Post
              Please.. dont give us false hope.
              I am coming to the opinion that they could walk up to their constituents look them right in the eye and say, "If you vote me into office I will bend you over my desk and fuck your ass without lube. "

I say this with only a hint of joking because not only have I heard them say (Insert obvious lie or blatant misleading statement here) but they have their constituents repeating these statements. Which is disturbing when you hear someone on Welfare repeat a statement that if they actually thought about it would hurt them.

"The government should cut funding to these social programs" then boom the person who is saying that turns out to be on one of those social programs that they themselves are advocating be gotten rid of.
              Jack Faire
              Friend
              Father
              Smartass

Comment

For some reason I now have this disturbing image of women lining up in a milking stall, having cups attached to their breasts and being pumped for milk. All the while, being artificially inseminated, so that they can produce more glorious mouths for the GOP to tax.

Comment

Originally posted by fireheart17 View Post
                  For some reason I now have this disturbing image of women lining up in a milking stall, having cups attached to their breasts and being pumped for milk. All the while, being artificially inseminated, so that they can produce more glorious mouths for the GOP to tax.
                  Someone, somewhere, is, has, or will be drawing that image as someones fetish now.

Comment

Originally posted by jackfaire View Post
                    I am coming to the opinion that they could walk up to their constituents look them right in the eye and say, "If you vote me into office I will bend you over my desk and fuck your ass without lube. "

I say this with only a hint of joking because not only have I heard them say (Insert obvious lie or blatant misleading statement here) but they have their constituents repeating these statements. Which is disturbing when you hear someone on Welfare repeat a statement that if they actually thought about it would hurt them.

"The government should cut funding to these social programs" then boom the person who is saying that turns out to be on one of those social programs that they themselves are advocating be gotten rid of.
                    A couple months ago, I was riding in the car with someone I know. He was talking about how part of the new "Obamacare" thing meant his wife would be able to get health insurance in a few months, when otherwise she couldn't, and how important that is because of her medical history, etc. (I won't share even the details I know; it wouldn't be right, and it' snot really relevant anyway.)

A couple hours later, he was going on about basically Obama being the worst president ever, and especially how he wasted two years on a health care bill nobody wants instead of fixing the economy and energy and whatever. Without any hint of recognizing what seemed to me a glaring contradiction.
                    "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Originally posted by fireheart17 View Post
                      Uhuh, no using that evil technology.

Originally posted by Duelist925 View Post
                      Someone, somewhere, is, has, or will be drawing that image as someones fetish now.
                      It's been done, however I will save what's left of your sensibilities and not link it.
                      I am a sexy shoeless god of war!
                      Minus the sexy and I'm wearing shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
                        A couple hours later, he was going on about basically Obama being the worst president ever, and especially how he wasted two years on a health care bill nobody wants instead of fixing the economy and energy and whatever. Without any hint of recognizing what seemed to me a glaring contradiction.
                        Did you point it out to him?

If so, how did he react?

Comment

I did, gently... but I don't really remember his reaction. He's a bit conflicted... seriously disappointed with Obama, having voted for him only because picking Palin for VP showed McCain didn't have good judgment, and now afraid that if any Democrat gets any more Supreme Court picks the 2nd Amendment will fly out the window because he takes NRA fundraising letters as if their sole purpose were informative rather than scaring people into coughing up more money.

I'm worried about the Supreme Court too; for one thing, from their own words we have at least one of the Republican candidates who hates the separation of church and state (and, given the choice, I'd take the First Amendment over the second any day) and one where it wouldn't matter because has flat-out said he will ignore any court rulings he doesn't like.

So we generally talk very little about politics.

Comment

They're at it again, this time in Arizona...

Yesterday, a Senate Judiciary Committee endorsed Republican Debbie Lesko’s HB2625 by a vote of 6-2, which would allow an employer to request proof that a woman using insurance to buy birth control was being prescribed the birth control for reasons other than not wanting to get pregnant. It’s all about freedom, she said, echoing everyone who thinks there’s nothing ironic about claiming that a country that’s “free” allows people’s bosses to dictate what medical care is available to them through insurance.

"You're fired for taking birth control to prevent pregnancy you slut!"

The mind boggles.

Comment

You know, it shouldn't be your employer's business *what* medicines you take, much less why.

Even with insurance.

Comment

Working...
                              X