"They took away our kids because of their names"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
    Mr Dipshit is also illiterate and his ex has a restraining order against him because of domestic violence. He also disciplines the children by holding a running vacuum to their faces and keeps everyone restricted to specific areas of the house they're "allowed" to stay in.
    Sooo he's your typical white-trash loser you see on shows such as Jerry Springer and COPS

Comment

I don't have much respect for these parents who give "creative" names to their kids to show off their beliefs. If they're beliefs mean so much to them, why don't they simply change their own names?
      --- I want the republicans out of my bedroom, the democrats out of my wallet, and both out of my first and second amendment rights. Whether you are part of the anal-retentive overly politically-correct left, or the bible-thumping bellowing right, get out of the thought control business --- Alan Nathan

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
        I don't have much respect for these parents who give "creative" names to their kids to show off their beliefs. If they're beliefs mean so much to them, why don't they simply change their own names?
        The best part is that these weren't the children's original names. He had them all legally changed after he learned how awesome Nazi's were from watching the History Channel. >.>

So he's changing their names on a whim as his own stupid beliefs change.

Comment

The best part is that these weren't the children's original names. He had them all legally changed after he learned how awesome Nazi's were from watching the History Channel. >.>

So he's changing their names on a whim as his own stupid beliefs change.
          To be fair, Adolf's birth name was Antonio. Adolf was his middle name.

What a douchebag though.

also re the creative name part, I know a few people who will make names by mashing two together i.e. Bree + Elle=Brielle.

Comment

Originally posted by fireheart17 View Post
            Bree + Elle=Brielle.
            I don't know, I think that one's kind of pretty.
            --- I want the republicans out of my bedroom, the democrats out of my wallet, and both out of my first and second amendment rights. Whether you are part of the anal-retentive overly politically-correct left, or the bible-thumping bellowing right, get out of the thought control business --- Alan Nathan

Comment

I've only ever heard of the name Bree in the movie Transamerica, it sounds a bit like the cheese brie (sp) depending on how its actually said vs how its spelt, I'm not too sure on Brielle, Bree-elle prounouciation yes it's quite nice it's just the I im not sure how to stress in the name, makes me want to say Brian.

Comment

I had a neighbor named Brianna. Actually, all three kids had Bri- names. Brittany, Brianna, and Brian. Brianna went by Bree most of the time.

Brielle is actually a pretty old name, but not necessarily for a girl. Or a boy. It's the name of a town in the Netherlands that's been around since at least the 1300s. The stress is on the first syllable: BREE-el.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

My problem with this:

They're probably evil sick racists. Probably.

But it's not my place to pass such judgement. Why? Because I cannot possibly know what is in their heads better than they do. The fact is that they are the authorities on this matter. That makes them not racist because they said so. When I can come up with real proof, then I can call them racists. Until then, they are not.

Comment

Originally posted by DrFaroohk View Post
                    My problem with this:

They're probably evil sick racists. Probably.

But it's not my place to pass such judgement. Why? Because I cannot possibly know what is in their heads better than they do. The fact is that they are the authorities on this matter. That makes them not racist because they said so. When I can come up with real proof, then I can call them racists. Until then, they are not.

Adolf. Hitler.

Comment

Still doesn't mean anything. Proof is like, a video of them leading a KKK Nazi Skinhead rally. Proof is a blog posting by them saying "WHITE IS RIGHT!" Proof is a special mind reading device that can verify what they are thinking. Until then, they are not racists.

I would see it the same as if you're a murderer. You're not a murderer until I can prove it. I can't just assume you might be a murderer and then treat you like a real murderer.

Comment

Originally posted by DrFaroohk View Post
                        I would see it the same as if you're a murderer. You're not a murderer until I can prove it. I can't just assume you might be a murderer and then treat you like a real murderer.
                        You missed the part where the whole house was decorated in Nazi decor and the 3 year old yells racial slurs at every non-white person he sees and he threatens to kill other children and knows to go for the throat if you want to kill someone because daddy taught him how. Literally, the wife said his father taught him.

But I'm sure it has nothing to do with the guy with the swastika tattoos that said he found Hitler so inspiring on the History Channel that he had his children's names legally changed though.

This is like walking in on the middle of someone in the middle of a shooting spree and going "Well, I can't just assume he's the murderer and run for my life because he's covered in blood, surrounded by corpses, has an assault rifle and bandoliers of ammo, I should wait and see if he shoots someone else" -.-

Comment

You missed the part where the whole house was decorated in Nazi decor and the 3 year old yells racial slurs at every non-white person he sees and he threatens to kill other children and knows to go for the throat if you want to kill someone because daddy taught him how.
                          Racism is taught. He learned it from his parents. Sadly, I have a feeling that the child will get his ass beat if he yells those slurs at the wrong person once he enters school. Not everyone is tolerant of such things.

Comment

The trailer park Nazis are at it again. This time, they've had their newborn taken away...after another attempt at creating the "master race"

Comment

Originally posted by protege View Post
                              The trailer park Nazis are at it again. This time, they've had their newborn taken away...after another attempt at creating the "master race"
                              I read the article....I can understand the reason why they're removing the child, but who the heck names their kid Hons?!

Comment

Ok, so devil's advocate time. Why was the newborn taken? DYFS won't say, there's a hearing to determine if the newborn can actually be kept by DYFS and put into the system, the other children remain in foster care but the parents haven't been charged with any actual crimes. Methinks that this is New Jersey responding to a troll by kidnapping. And as disgusting as these two persons are, I hope they rape the state. There's a reason that the 14th ammendment allows for due process of law.

Comment

Working...
                                X