Please, Don't Violate My Limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please, Don't Violate My Limit

I've been looking for a dominant partner of dominant partners for a while. The last dominant partner kept asking for money and completely flaked out when we were supposed to meet. I'm over 99.99% sure she was scamming me.

Thanks to that, I have set down a hard limit. I will not give any money to any partner I have not met face-to-face. After all, if he/she can't respect that limit, he/she will probably not respect any of my other limits, either. That hard limit will also have a effect of weeding out the scammers.

What do You think about that, "dominate people?"
    Corey Taylor is correct. Man is a "four letter word."

as a submissive, and even just as a regular person, that is the smarter way to go. And even after meeting face to face don't give money right away. That kind of relationship takes time to build trust. I had a money slave that I knew for several years before we got to that stage, and he STILL turned out to be a liar and a manipulator. And he was the one giving money. So go sloooowww.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

It seems that I ran into a Nice Girl™ posing as a Dominant woman. Here's the last part of our conversation.

D: "Dominant woman"
      s: Me

D: I have a task for you

s: Yes, Goddess?

D: Get me an amazon gift card and let me know once you’re on your way to the store

s: Should sissy send You the numbers, Goddess?

D:Send me picture of the card with the receipt

s: Sissy cannot violate her hard limit, Goddess. Sissy must not send money to anyone she has not met face-to-face.

D:Fuck you bitch and your hard limit, do i look like one of those cheap or fake Mistress out there? I won’t on a normal day settle for less.
      Am an highly honored respected personality....
      So get the fuck off

s: You just told me everything I needed to know. Good luck
      (You lie, you fake)

D: Yes
      Am not shitty
      Good luck in your search

It looks like I weeded out another scammer. Here are a few comments I have about how this conversation ended.

"Fuck you bitch and your hard limit," That tells me that you can't be trusted.
      "do i look like one of those cheap or fake Mistress out there?" Yes, you do.
      "Am an highly honored respected personality...." I'm sure you are.
      "Am not shitty" If you ever have to say you're not a bad person, you probably ARE a bad person.

-----

Just before I was going to submit this post, she came back with this.

Originally posted by Dominant Bitch
      You’re an assjerk on the site
      And I’ll report you on the Mistress community blog forum
      Don’t think you got it all, I have what i need
      Fuvk you and your hard limit
      Am Goddess Josephine
      If I wasn't convinced that I made the right decision, I am now.

Comment

No offense, but having money in any way involved in this seems unwise to say the least and absolutely rife for abuse / scamming.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
          No offense, ...
          None taken, you're absolutely right.

Comment

Wow, the scammer threatened to report you? That's pretty ballsy. You should actually report her, if it even was a "her."
            --- I want the republicans out of my bedroom, the democrats out of my wallet, and both out of my first and second amendment rights. Whether you are part of the anal-retentive overly politically-correct left, or the bible-thumping bellowing right, get out of the thought control business --- Alan Nathan

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
              Wow, the scammer threatened to report you? That's pretty ballsy. You should actually report her, if it even was a "her."
              I would, but the site "she" found me doesn't seem to care it has scammers on its site as long as they pay for a gold membership. I suspect they have bot send messages to anyone who goes from gold to the standard free service. Of course, you can't send messages or view profiles with the free service.

Comment

Any mistress who doesn't support hard limits is NOT worth it. It doesn't go along with "safe sane and consensual"
                https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

It also doesn't go along "risk aware consensual kink" either.

Comment

Apparently, It's Not Just Dominants

I've had a handful of submissives that have tried to pressure me into dominating them.

I've tried domination before, but that's just not me. I would be willing to be a dominant's assistant, but I just can't be in a dominant role.

Comment

As a dominant person, I really don´t think money should be involved at all. there are pople who have money-realteed fetishes, but I avoid those. And I would think using the dominant position to get money from a Sub to be a breach of thrust which is fundamental in BDSM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkullKing View Post
                        And I would think using the dominant position to get money from a Sub to be a breach of thrust which is fundamental in BDSM.

I agree to a point financial dominance is definitely a position that's open to abuse at a disturbing level. That being said I do believe there is a safe way to do that. Taking the money in an agreed upon manner but then in some way ensuring that money lands back with the sub either through gifts or by taking the sub out.

One would definitely have to be careful.
                        Jack Faire
                        Friend
                        Father
                        Smartass

Comment

Eeeew, that alt site. I quit that place over a decade ago, and I'm female (females get lots of extra perks on that site that males don't, still, yea, that site is allllll about getting the money and doesn't care about anything else). Are you also on FetLife? It's almost as rife with wanna be scammer "dommes" but not *quite* so flat out a money grab as alt is. Also, most of the wanna be FinDommes anymore seem to be just on fet to advertise their onlyfans. Just be aware if you're not already on fet, that it is in many ways just as toxic as alt, but in a couple of ways it's markedly better (at least the last time I looked at it- cancel culture is taking over there, too though so that won't last).

Comment

Working...
                          X