No announcement yet.

Hey, White Boy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you should see some of the wangsters and urban "posers" that I deliver to here in my town. I swear their ball caps and sports figure jerserys (not counting Packers stuff) cost over $100 (and that is WAAAYYYY overpriced IMO). and throw in the (whatever the latest model of) Air Jordons or who ever is heavy hawking the shoes these days.

AHHH yes the rust buckets with the oversized chrome spinner wheels and $2000 sound system. To bad those sound systems do not break THEIR windows (just my eardrums)
    I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
    The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Comment

Originally posted by Racket_Man View Post
      Heck there are places in cities like Chicago (the extream south side or west side) or St. Louis (the north side) that would produce the same "results".

Go to Southside Greensboro (south of Randleman Road) or what I call the North Ghetto (Phillips Avenue) and they'll get an education.
      If life hands you lemons . . . find someone whose life is handing them vodka . . . and have a party - Ron "Tater Salad" White

Comment

Ahhhh....I recall these dipshits from high school. They are all still dipshits a decade later and have accomplished nothing except generating 2-3 kids worth of child support.

THUG LIFE YO

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
          Ahhhh....I recall these dipshits from high school. They are all still dipshits a decade later and have accomplished nothing except generating 2-3 kids worth of child support.

THUG LIFE YO
          You left out the felony convictions and/or outstanding warrants for assorted crimes.

Glamorous life, isn't it?
          If life hands you lemons . . . find someone whose life is handing them vodka . . . and have a party - Ron "Tater Salad" White

Comment

Yes, probation/parole, go to court more than I go to the mall, are out free on signature bonds that all equal more than the cost of a newer high end car, multiple kids with multiple girls, on the local news for getting busted with that rental property being solely used for growing pot....

Comment

Get those around here, too. I get an antisocial urge to go up to them and yank their trousers up around their armpits; especially when they have the Marks n Sparks boxers their mummy bought them on show! -.-
              "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

I call the rednecks here hillbillies. They are a cross between a black kid and a white kid. But they hate the blacks. A fight broke out between all of them once at school and they called a meeting for every redneck and black kid .

Comment

Working...
                X