GamerGate WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rageaholic View Post
    Oh and Nekojin, the game I was talking about was Gone Home. It dealt with LGBT issues, but from what I hear, it was a very boring game.
    Have it, played it, finished it; it's not boring so much as contemplative, but if that's not your thing, that's not enough of a distinction.
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

What I think needs to happen are for those who are really all about the video games to rid themselves of the GG label and fund their own review site. A sort of drama free place. If it becomes popular enough, it could be profitable.
      Thankfully, the second half of that idea is already under construction. One particular voice laid down the groundwork for an aggregate review site that met its IndieGogo funding and has already set up a press kit for perusal. Construction seems to have halted at this point, but I'm keeping an eye on it.

Unfortunately, the most outspoken people seem to be the ones who are the biggest assholes. This post from reaxxion is so OTT that if I didn't know better, I'd say it's a parody. The person behind this is Roosh V, an extremely misogynistic douchebag who has several other sites spouting his bullshit. He sounds like a complete nutcase and total scumbag.
      Yeah, that article does look a little batshit. And only having seen his name a couple of times in the past, I've been doing some reading on him and... y'know, the mob can have his ass.
      This space for rent.

Comment

Originally posted by Andara Bledin View Post
        Have it, played it, finished it; it's not boring so much as contemplative, but if that's not your thing, that's not enough of a distinction.
        ^ Gone Home was a great game. It would only be "boring" if you were going into it expecting shotguns and zombies.

I haven't played Depression Quest. Mainly because it sounds too much like my actual life. -.-

Comment

Holy threadomancy, Batman!

The FBI just released their investigation report of Gamergate

It's 173 pages, with a fair amount censored.
          Help a friend!

Comment

Working...
          X