Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walmart CEO criticizes Trump ... wait, what??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walmart CEO criticizes Trump ... wait, what??

Apparently Doug McMillon wasn't happy with Trump's comments on the Charlottesville situation
    Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong.
    ~ Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Maybe now that Trump is starting to piss off the money men, he'll realize he's fucking up.

Probably not, though.
    --- I want the republicans out of my bedroom, the democrats out of my wallet, and both out of my first and second amendment rights. Whether you are part of the anal-retentive overly politically-correct left, or the bible-thumping bellowing right, get out of the thought control business --- Alan Nathan

Comment

considering he's calling those that resigned from his advisory council "grandstanders" i'm not hopeful.

Comment

My guess is no, he won't. He'll never admit he was wrong, about anything.

Even though the CEOs on his advisory council have now all walked out, in the wake of the first three resignations.
        Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong.
        ~ Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Comment

Originally posted by Pixelated View Post
          My guess is no, he won't.
          No guesswork required. Trump announced on twitter he was disbanding 2 of his business councils only after one of them had agreed to disband earlier that day. It's the equivalent of saying:

"You can't quit! You're fired!"

Hardly the attitude of someone prepared to learn anything.

Source: http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/corporat...nels-1.3548548
          Customer: I need an Apache.
          Gravekeeper: The Tribe or the Gunship?

Comment

Working...
          X