Smilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!

If I Were a Master Debater, You'd Likely Catch Me Fratching on a Daily Basis!

Comment

Party smilies are up.

--- I want the republicans out of my bedroom, the democrats out of my wallet, and both out of my first and second amendment rights. Whether you are part of the anal-retentive overly politically-correct left, or the bible-thumping bellowing right, get out of the thought control business --- Alan Nathan

Comment

Partyin', partyin', YEAH!
        Partyin', partyin', YEAH!
        Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun, fun, fun, fun, fun

Comment

At long last, the smiles are finished. All the ones that are available on CS should also be available here. If anyone sees any missing or has any trouble, let me know.
          --- I want the republicans out of my bedroom, the democrats out of my wallet, and both out of my first and second amendment rights. Whether you are part of the anal-retentive overly politically-correct left, or the bible-thumping bellowing right, get out of the thought control business --- Alan Nathan

Comment

Nice work mate!

Rapscallion
            Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
            Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Cheers!

Comment

Mike
                If I Were a Master Debater, You'd Likely Catch Me Fratching on a Daily Basis!

Comment

First of all, a HUGE frigging THANK YOU for the smilies.

One thing though...the hugging smiley.

I'm sorry, but the damn thing looks like two people making out, not hugging one another. Even my boyfriend who never goes on a forum on a regular basis agrees

May I suggest this one? (could be used for the CS.com board as well, as it looks more like two people hugging)

Comment

Pretty sure this is the one we have on CS.

Point to Ponder:

Is it considered irony when someone on an internet forum makes a post that can be considered to look like it was written by a 3rd grade dropout, and they are poking fun of the fact that another person couldn't spell?

Comment

Originally posted by Ree View Post
                      Pretty sure this is the one we have on CS.

Or that too .

Comment

Working...
                      X