No announcement yet.

Game: Take offense to what the person above you says

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are you insulting know-nothing gibbering morons by equating them to Dr. Phil?

"Real sugar" (i.e. non-HFCS) soda should be available year-round, and not just around Passover.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfie View Post
      Why are you insulting know-nothing gibbering morons by equating them to Dr. Phil?

"Real sugar" (i.e. non-HFCS) soda should be available year-round, and not just around Passover.
      Why the hell do you hate Iowa so much? Don't you realize that HFCS is their only export?

I am so happy the spring weather is finally here.

Comment

• And so are the allergies that come with it.

Starbucks coffee sucks, it tastes like a piece of chalk threw up.
        "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

Comment

• They do make a great hot chocolate.

KFC doesn't use any herbs or spices.
          Corey Taylor is correct. Man is a "four letter word."

Comment

• Oh, come on, salt is totally a spice.

Ghostface from the Scream movies is the best slasher villain.

Comment

• Oh Please! Ghostface spends way too much time taunting his victims. Jason just kills.

Who watches slasher movies anyway?

Comment

• I dare you to say that to the escaped psycho killer with a chainsaw and a hook!

Happy Easter, fellow Catholics! Now if only I could get the lot of you to come to Mass every Sunday!
                Last edited by cindybubbles; 04-15-2014, 02:25 AM.

Comment

• Maybe if you had easter egg hunts on the church grounds every Sunday after mass, we'd come here more often!

When it comes to action movie actors, Bruce Willis in Die Hard is the cream of the crop.

Comment

• You better not hear Jason Statham hear you say that.

It's appropriate that Janis Joplin was nicknamed "Pearl." After all, pearls are made by constant irritation.

Comment

• But Janis wasn't found at the bottom of the ocean, like pearls normally are so I don't think her nickname should've been pearl "Hot Mama" would have been better.

Now if only folks would find something more worthwhile to do with their time than to judge me and how I live I'd be a lot happier.
                      If life hands you lemons . . . find someone whose life is handing them vodka . . . and have a party - Ron "Tater Salad" White

Comment

• But finding stuff is TOO MUCH WORK!

Now if only parents learned how to work the remote control instead of getting their kids to change the channel for them.

Comment

• Now look here! Nobody should be watching television in the first place. They should go read books instead. Improve their minds rather than let them decay.

Now why don't we all just sit down and have a nice cup of tea?

Comment

• Oh sure like we'll really have time for that after trying to choose between like 40 different flavors.

Chocolate chip banana muffins suck.
                            "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

Comment

• No, Blueberry muffins merely suck, Chocolate chip banana muffins are an abomination against god.

The Red Green Show has a lot of great ideas on how to make things.

Comment

• I can't argue with that, but I am seriously hurt that you said that before me!

The Mythbusters also have great ideas on how to build things....that explode.

Comment

Working...
                                X