Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm back!!! (I still haven't killed anyone)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back!!! (I still haven't killed anyone)

I've been lurking around for a while, then figured I should sign up again. I'm sure that EVERYONE has been breathlessly waiting for me to return

I finally managed to get out of retail...my last job was admin assistant for someone who owned 9 dice pizza places. I never killed anyone. I didn't even verbally abuse anyone who didn't really need it.

Now I'm running a warehouse full of government documents. I can go weeks without interacting with the public, my "customers" are all internal and mostly nice. Once in a while, I do have to deal with lawyers and law enforcement from out of our county. This means they have to do legal stuff to get access to our documents. Most of them know this and are happy with my suggestions as to how to get their files. My clerk knows the rules as well as I do.

So, on Friday, this self important lawyer showed up, showing legal documents and demanding a file. My clerk (I was on the other side of the warehouse when I heard the bell) told the lawyer what he should do to get his file. By the time I got up front, the lawyer was threatening to have my clerk jailed for denying lawyer access to the file.

I started trying to defuse the situation, telling lawyer just what my clerk had said. I'm a small female, so the lawyer tried to bluster over me. All was going according to SC script until he called my clerk stupid. I lost it. Yes, my clerk is stupid, but he's MY clerk.

I tried to push the lawyer off the loading dock. My clerk saved the lawyer.

I still haven't killed anyone.

Odd - what was your username before?

Welcome aboard, by the way.

Rapscallion
    Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
    Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Working...
    X