Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you believed Christine Blasey Ford...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you believed Christine Blasey Ford...

do you now believe Vanessa Tyson, Virginia Lieutenant Governor Justin Fairfax's accuser?

These accusations should be evaluated on a case by case basis.
    Corey Taylor is correct. Man is a "four letter word."

Comment

What catcul said.

Personally, I can accept the slogan of "Believe Women!" in the sense of, law enforcement should take every sexual assault allegation seriously and investigate dilligently. I cannot accept it as, believe every accusation from a woman against a man, because women don't lie about sexual assault. That doesn't make sense.

So, yes: let's see what comes out of this accusation. Maybe it's true, maybe it isn't.
      "You are who you are on your worst day, Durkon. Anything less is a comforting lie you tell yourself to numb the pain." - Evil
      "You're trying to be Lawful Good. People forget how crucial it is to keep trying, even if they screw it up now and then." - Good

Comment

Now I'll be honest I'm not familiar with the new case but this is another tactic of twitter trolls seeking attention called creating false equivalence. Where a conclusion is made taking 2 tangentially related topics and forcing a connection between them to create a logical fallacy in an attempt to be able to go "gotcha" on your beliefs as though situations cannot have nuance.

Comment

Working...
        X