Can dogs have sex people style?

Originally posted by mjr View Post
    Short answer: no.
    I has a blog!

Comment

Originally posted by mjr View Post
      Well, is this a matter of could they, or a matter of would they?

If it's a question of "could" in the sense of anatomical possibility, then I'm not sure, but if My Little Pony fanart bears any resemblance to the reality of quadrupedal coital positioning, they're probably good to go.

On the question of "would they want to", though, again I can't be certain, because I am not a dog. However, I doubt they would, because if my mother's Pomeranian is any indication, they are very enthusiastic about their designated position.

No stuffed animal is safe in that house.

But perhaps more importantly, what is people style? I mean, volumes have been written about the myriad ways humans can do it. Entire lengthy religious texts exist on the subject. Hell, even Catholics have texts on the matter.

But nah, Kheldarson's prolly right.
      "The hero is the person who can act mindfully, out of conscience, when others are all conforming, or who can take the moral high road when others are standing by silently, allowing evil deeds to go unchallenged." — Philip Zimbardo
      TUA Games & Fiction // Ponies

Comment

All I have to say is googling "dogs doing it people style" brings up lots of hilarious pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by dendawg View Post
          All I have to say is googling "dogs doing it people style" brings up lots of hilarious pictures.
          Was safesearch on or off? Cause I get the feeling if it was off, it'd be less funny.
          Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Hell, even Catholics have texts on the matter.
            But they're probably mostly "Don't do this. Don't do that either. Nor that.."
            "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
              But they're probably mostly "Don't do this. Don't do that either. Nor that.."
              Actually, they're not. During the Middle Ages, they were "guides" on proper sex positions to aid in conception and influence the sex of the child.

And modern books on Catholic sexuality are more discussions on practical understandings of Theology of the Body and why marriage is important.
              I has a blog!

Comment

Working...
              X