Mytical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mytical

As those of you who frequent CS.com know, Mytical has had some health problems recently and is currently in the hospital. As he is also an active member at Fratching, I wanted to keep everyone here aware of what was going on.

Thankfully, the most recent update has indicated that he has taken a turn for the better! Here's the thread at CS.com: http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=87599

Get well soon, Mytical.

Thank you for posting this here, Boozy.

Comment

Get well soon, Mytical.
      Amen.
      "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Glad to hear he is doing slightly better. Hope to have him back healthy soon!
        Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

I saw the thread and just about had a heart attack.....I'm glad to know he's actually doing ok.

Whew don't scare me like that.
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

good to know he is getting better.

Hope he gets well soon.

Comment

Originally posted by telecom_goddess View Post
              I saw the thread and just about had a heart attack.....I'm glad to know he's actually doing ok.

Whew don't scare me like that.
              Yeah, this!

So glad to know he's doing better! ♥
              "And I won't say "Woe is me"/As I disappear into the sea/'Cause I'm in good company/As we're all going together"

Comment

Don't have much strength to post as much as I'd like right now, but yes..I am back. Takes more then loosing most of my blood, and one botched surgery to get rid of me.

Comment

Welcome back! ^^
                  "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Working...
                  X