X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you can read this

We're on the new server!

Rapscallion
    Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
    Reclaiming words is fun!

*pokes server* Yep, we're here! Yay! Nicely done, Raps!
    Happiness is too rare in this world to actually lose it because someone wishes it upon you. -Flyndaran

Comment

Can thank Pedersen for the background work on this. We're going to be prodding the server quite viciously to make sure it stands up on its own, but we're happy with it so far.

Rapscallion
      Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Ah - hence the www2.... i take it?

Nope - this hasn't worked for me.... people are still arguing with me - When will that get fixed??
        ZOE: Preacher, don't the Bible got some pretty specific things to say about killing?

SHEPHERD BOOK: Quite specific. It is, however, Somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps.

Comment

Just as soon as you realize how wrong you are Slyt. Once you do that, people will stop arguing with you

Comment

Gee - thanks Ped

But I do need to ask... why aren't smiley's working on this thread??
            ZOE: Preacher, don't the Bible got some pretty specific things to say about killing?

SHEPHERD BOOK: Quite specific. It is, however, Somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps.

Comment

What if I can't read this?
              Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
                What if I can't read this?
                That would mean you're on the old server.

Smileys not working? Why the hades is that? Interesting - must investigate.

Rapscallion
                Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Sorted out the smilies. Now wondering why the quote didn't work.

Rapscallion
                  Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

While replying right now, when I scroll down at the previous replies, it's quoted correctly.
                    Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Try my post two posts above the one I'm replying to. No idea why that isn't working.

Rapscallion
                      Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post
                        Sorted out the smilies. Now wondering why the quote didn't work.

Rapscallion
                        Try what???

Comment

Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post
                          No idea why that isn't working.

Rapscallion
                          It hasn't been beaten enough.
                          Last edited by Fire_on_High; 12-24-2008, 10:33 PM. Reason: Fixing a missed cap.
                          Bartle Test Results: E.S.A.K.
                          Explorer: 93%, Socializer: 60%, Achiever: 40%, Killer: 13%

Comment

Working...
                          X