Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this where the sexy people congregate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this where the sexy people congregate?

Because if so, then I can hang out here, and hopefully people will think I'm one of you. I, too, came here from CS. Like Mytical below me, I am very ADD. I used to be ADHD, but the 'H' part seems to have evaporated. Must be getting old early. I have a very weird, nonlinear thought process, so bear with me if I babble (like now) and I promise not to be too boring.

Yes, we're all sexy here. Welcome!
    "Children are our future" -LaceNeilSinger
    "And that future is fucked...with a capital F" -AmethystHunter

Comment

Originally posted by Fryk View Post
      I have a very weird, nonlinear thought process, so bear with me
      I prefer to term it as "engaging the concept on several planes at once." And welcome!
      Any comment I make should not be taken as an absolute, unless I say it should be. Even this one.

Comment

Because if so, then I can hang out here, and hopefully people will think I'm one of you. I, too, came here from CS. Like Mytical below me, I am very ADD. I used to be ADHD, but the 'H' part seems to have evaporated. Must be getting old early. I have a very weird, nonlinear thought process, so bear with me if I babble (like now) and I promise not to be too boring.
        Welcome!

I tend to float in and out of here, but one thing Fratch *never* is - is BORING, so you'll be fine.

Comment

People claim to think outside of the box. People like me and you, don't even recognize the fact a box exsists at all. Our minds have so many "Create this, do that, why is purple monkey butter," type things that we can't worry about thinking inside or outside some silly box. So don't worry about being Chaotic, because that just means creative.

Comment

Originally posted by Mytical View Post
            why is purple monkey butter
            Because dogs don't eat ice cream. :: )
            Last edited by Boozy; 10-20-2009, 12:48 PM. Reason: fixed quote tags

Comment

Of course! Now it all makes sense! Brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by Mytical View Post
                People claim to think outside of the box. People like me and you, don't even recognize the fact a box exsists at all. Our minds have so many "Create this, do that, why is purple monkey butter," type things that we can't worry about thinking inside or outside some silly box. So don't worry about being Chaotic, because that just means creative.

OMG!!! There's a box I'm supposed to think in!? Why wasn't I given that memo? I threw several boxes away in the trash last week. Was one of them my official thinking box?

*runs around screaming*

Ahem .. welcome to the board Fryk
                Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Avatar says: DAVID TENNANT More Evidence God is a Woman

Comment

Thanks Rum. And if you need a new thinking box, just turn your Transmogrifier box on the side, cross out "transmogrifier," and write in "Thinking Box."

Should do fine.

Comment

No, on its side it's a duplicator, and up side down its a time machine. There is no thinking box. There's a few thinking caps though.
                    Any comment I make should not be taken as an absolute, unless I say it should be. Even this one.

Comment

Now I need a thinking box and a thinking cap?

*passes out*

I don't know where to find a thinking cap.

Is there a thinking cap store?
                      Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Avatar says: DAVID TENNANT More Evidence God is a Woman

Comment

Nah, but you can make one out of DVD boxes and printer manuals.

Anyway...

Box? I don't have a box so much as an efficiency-increasing wheelbarrow I use to think more, er, efficiently.

That and a pile where I dump the garbage.
                        All units: IRENE
                        HK MP5-N: Solving 800 problems a minute since 1986

Comment

Is this where the sexy people congregate?
                          Originally posted by DesignFox View Post

Well, crap, I must've missed my turn at the last fork, then, cuz I sure as hell don't qualify as sexy...oops.

Maybe if I stay quiet no one'll notice...

<slinks away>

btw, welcome to Fratching, Fryk!!

Comment

Originally posted by lupo pazzesco View Post
                            I sure as hell don't qualify as sexy...oops.
                            I've seen a pic. You qualify.

Comment

Originally posted by DesignFox View Post
                              crap, hope no one takes the time to take a look at me and prove designfox a liar
                              "I'm Gar and I'm proud" -slytovhand

Comment

Working...
                              X