hello fratchlings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello fratchlings

Hi. A member here who I know from my other discussion forums suggested I drop in and check you out. I took a while before I started posting because I didn't think my account was activated. But it indeed seems to be, so I am glad I came back! Looks like a good forum. How many posts do I have to make until they don't have to be cleared by moderation? I couldn't find this info in the rules or welcome page... thanks!

Cheers

Originally posted by Ele View Post
    How many posts do I have to make until they don't have to be cleared by moderation? I couldn't find this info in the rules or welcome page.
    We don't make that information public, since the system is set up as a precaution against trolls and spammers.

What discussion forum were you referred from? If Raps or one of the mods already knows you, that will shorten your moderation time considerably.

Welcome to Fratching!

Comment

You can have a look at my little forum if you like http://www.roundinspirals.com

A fellow staff member there, who goes by a different name here, recommended your forum

Comment

hmmm, maybe I need to try a little harder, but I have done a few posts and it doesn't seem like this forum is very responsive to new members... thanks for the welcome, Boozy
        Last edited by Ele; 06-04-2010, 01:33 PM.

Comment

CS.com is a more friendly place, all done and said. This place is for those awkward debates where things get heated. Still some very good people here, mind.

Rapscallion
          Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
          Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Ele View Post
            hmmm, maybe I need to try a little harder, but I have done a few posts and it doesn't seem like this forum is very responsive to new members...
            I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for or what you expected.

This isn't a very large community, so sometimes people's posts are not responded to right away, if at all. It's not that you're a new member.

I have noticed that the board hasn't been as busy as usual this past week. Some of our more prolific and outgoing posters have been quiet. That may be a contributing factor.

Anyway, you've only got five posts outside of the introductory forum. Keep posting, and I'm sure you'll be enjoying a heated debate in short order.

Comment

Hello again! I'll dive into some of the busier and more heated debates and get known in no time, then. Looks fun. thanks for the welcome and info!

best

Comment

Working...
              X