"Snowflake"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Snowflake"

It's official the word has lost all bloody meaning. The word was supposed to mean having an irrationally overblown response to minor stimuli.

It had already been used in stupidly ignorant ways but today i witnessed one that was even stupider.

Someone referred to anyone who actually has concerns other than Death as being a Snowflake. "Oh got a bad review, grade, etc get over it Snowflake"

Their example was a person complaining about getting a B on an assignment where they felt they deserved an A. A normal healthy part of life problem that most people have had and have griped about.

The example isn't about the person trying to get the professor fired or setting fire to their car it's entirely about a person complaining "my grade should have been better"

Apparently now this is being a snowflake.

So where does it end? "Oh man I think my wife's cheating on me" "Get over it Snowflake" "Oh damn my dad died" "Get over it Snowflake"

Seriously this word in this usage needs to just die before we're left with scores of people that think empathy is some bullshit snowflakes made up and problems don't exist.
    Jack Faire
    Friend
    Father
    Smartass

Originally posted by jackfaire View Post
    Seriously this word in this usage needs to just die before we're left with scores of people that think empathy is some bullshit snowflakes made up and problems don't exist.
    I fear it might be too late for that...

Comment

Working...
    X