Coming over from the main CS board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming over from the main CS board

Howdy, all! Thought I'd join up over here after being inspired by a couple posts over on the main CS board.

If you don't already know me, my name's Bob The Random Boy Wonder. As always, you can call me Bob for short. Since I joined the original CS board, I've expanded my horizons to include a variety of things. I guess it would be accurate to say I don't know what the hell I do and just be done with it!

I'll be bringing you rants with contentious things I can't share over on the main board. Since you guys encouraged me to share my rants, I hope to help out with various rant content here. Fratch on!

Welcome to Fratching, where contentious content is the life-blood of the forum, but you're still not allowed to be a douchebag to your fellow posters.

It makes for some lively and engaging threads.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Originally posted by Andara Bledin View Post
      Welcome to Fratching, where contentious content is the life-blood of the forum, but you're still not allowed to be a douchebag to your fellow posters.

It makes for some lively and engaging threads.

^-.-^
      Hell yes!

And no matter how differing opinions can get, I still care about everyone here. Unless you are a terrorist.
      Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Working...
      X