No announcement yet.

Game: Take offense to what the person above you says

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now, now. I've known 6-year olds that are much smarter than the average politician.

SCEA and Level 5 need to get their acts together and make a new Dark Cloud game.

Comment

• How dare you insult six year olds! Politicians are far stupider!

We need so many cars on the road as public transport sucks.
      "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

• How dare you make a statement I can't be offended by.

Politicians are full of horse st.
        Corey Taylor is correct. Man is a "four letter word."

Comment

• Politicians are what make you have that great censor bar so we can be shielded by your crude language!

I think I'm going to have a banana split for dessert tomorrow.

Comment

• WHAT! You're not going to have a plate of cookies and a root beer float? Is this the middle ages?

Repeated as it got ignored last time: SCE and Level 5 need to get their acts together and make a new Dark Cloud game.

Comment

• That game is corrupting our children! How dare you, you monster! Children should only play Pong so that no-one can ever be corrupted by a computer game again!

Climate change is real and we can work together to stop it happening.
              "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

• The climate has the right to grow as an individual the same as everyone else!

Alien Resurrection was, by far, the most French film in the series.

Comment

• What did the French do to you?

Spreadsheets are not a marital aid.

Comment

• Tell that to accounts, bean counters, and financial advisers. That's foreplay to them

Shoot 'Em Up is the greatest cinematic masterpiece ever made.
                    Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Comment

• What a horrible film! It encourages arming babies!

Chumble Spuzz.
                      "Judge not, lest ye get shot in your bed while your sleep." - Liz, The Dreadful
                      "If you villainize people who contest your points, you will eventually find yourself surrounded by enemies that you made." - Philip DeFranco

Comment

• Weeb mop foog mogga.

The older version of The Lorax is better than the newer one.

Comment

• Your post is proof that Hollywood needs a fresh idea.

Cats make much better pets than alligators.

Comment

• How dare you ignore turtles once again!

I demand to see your manager!

Comment

• My manager is currently sitting on her ass curling her hair whilst playing Candy Crush on the company computer. She will only come out if the customer complaining is in her words, "Hawter than Bieber".

Shovels are man's best invention yet.

Comment

• You dare ignore drills. Your puny shovels can't help you pierce the heavens.

We dig giant robots.

Comment

Working...
                                X