Hello.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello.

I've been around for a bit now and post sporadically so I figured I should formally say hi to everyone.

I'm not from CS. In fact, never even been there! I came here based on a friend's recommendation. I'll allow my friend to claim responsibility should he/she choose to own up to it.

A bit about me. My passport says I am a US citizen. I have a slightly unusual background that includes living outside of the US quite a bit, since early childhood. No, not military or missionaries.

I like well thought out arguments, so that is what I try to provide here. I can be a bit of know-it-all. But will own up to it if you prove me wrong.

Now, for my deep dark secret...*sigh* I am a licensed attorney in the State of California. But I swear, I'm not an evil greedy attorney. (My bank account can attest to that! )

My favorite color is green. I love dogs, long walks on the beach and curling up to watch a good action flick. :P

Originally posted by XiaoTortuga View Post
    I am a licensed attorney in the State of California.
    That was a close one! I was just about to start a thread called "Licensed attorneys in the State of California" in the "Things I Hate" forum.

Just kidding. Some of my closest friends are lawyers. I'm not sure what that says about me....

Comment

Originally posted by Boozy View Post
      That was a close one! I was just about to start a thread called "Licensed attorneys in the State of California" in the "Things I Hate" forum.

Just kidding. Some of my closest friends are lawyers. I'm not sure what that says about me....
      You have my deepest sympathies. Maybe you could try some counseling...

Comment

Guess I'll have to edit some of those comments I made about lawyers from California, though... j/k

Nice to see new people coming in! Welcome to the boards!
        "Children are our future" -LaceNeilSinger
        "And that future is fucked...with a capital F" -AmethystHunter

Comment

Welcome! let us watch the new Boondock Saints movie and inundate our dogs with affection, oh fellow action flick and god lover

Seriously though, welcome
          All units: IRENE
          HK MP5-N: Solving 800 problems a minute since 1986

Comment

Originally posted by Wingates_Hellsing View Post
            Welcome! let us watch the new Boondock Saints movie and inundate our dogs with affection, oh fellow action flick and god lover

Seriously though, welcome

Sounds like a great plan!

Thanks.

Comment

Holy moley, my late night dyslexia has led me to misspell dog as god...

please forgive me, you benevolent dog loving attorney you!

Also, I did see that movie and it was sweet... not better or worse than the original... it's different... and therefore, as sequels go: freaking awesome!

Originally posted by Boozy View Post

not as bad as a Sarah Palin endorsement... not that that's saying much.
              All units: IRENE
              HK MP5-N: Solving 800 problems a minute since 1986

Comment

Looking forward to watching the movie.

And I read that as dog! Yay for special reading skills!

Comment

Working...
                X