Help! I've Fallen In!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! I've Fallen In!

Hello! I found this place via the Customers Suck! forum, and, thinking that this was part of that forum, clicked on the link and wound up here.

Anywho, I'm looking forward to participating in some discussions with you folks.
    "You are a true believer. Blessings of the state, blessings of the masses. Thou art a subject of the divine. Created in the image of man, by the masses, for the masses. Let us be thankful we have commerce. Buy more. Buy more now. Buy more and be happy."
    -- OMM 0000

Welcome to the dark side. We have cookies.
    "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Thanks, Lace! Any Devil's Chocolate?
      Last edited by Ipecac Drano; 10-18-2010, 10:54 PM.
      "You are a true believer. Blessings of the state, blessings of the masses. Thou art a subject of the divine. Created in the image of man, by the masses, for the masses. Let us be thankful we have commerce. Buy more. Buy more now. Buy more and be happy."
      -- OMM 0000

Comment

Plenty; help yourself. XXD

Comment

-- OMM 0000

Comment

Ipecac Drano. How did you come by such a name? It conjures up images of cleaning out the pipes, both literally and figuratively.
            "The future is always born in pain... If we are wise what is born of that pain matures into the promise of a better world." --G'Kar, "Babylon 5"

Comment

Originally posted by Ghel View Post
              Ipecac Drano. How did you come by such a name?
              My family is Hungarian!

Originally posted by Ghel View Post
              It conjures up images of cleaning out the pipes, both literally and figuratively.
              It's pretty much what I want to do with modern society; using non-violent methods of course.
              -- OMM 0000

Comment

Reminds me of that part in Heathers, when the first Heather dies by drinking Drano. XD

Comment

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer View Post
                  Reminds me of that part in Heathers, when the first Heather dies by drinking Drano. XD
                  That's it! I gotta see that movie!

I just remembered reading an essay by Kurt Vonnegut about how he draws from life. He mentions a character who committed suicide by drinking Drano, but the real person it was based on drank something a bit less potent.
                  -- OMM 0000

Comment

Definitely see it. I believe it's uploaded in parts to youtube; go see! ^^

Comment

Working...
                    X