Polygamy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmbrosiaWriter View Post
    Maybe he forgot he posted in this thread and so went to post and found how he would say it exactly... never looked at the poster. *chuckle*
    That would have been forgivable if he replied to his own post posted over a year ago when this thread started, but he managed to do it 6 days after he posted it.

Comment

Originally posted by SkullKing View Post
      Did you just quote yourself in order to agree with yourself?
      I just noticed this. Must have been a long day that day, complete brain fart

Comment

eh, it happens, just thought it was funny is all.

Comment

Originally posted by SkullKing View Post
          eh, it happens, just thought it was funny is all.
          It was so cool you had to say it twice.
          Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

Comment

Definitely funny. It would have been even funnier if Eddie started arguing against his original position.

Comment

As long as everyone in the relationship is treated fairly, I'm all for it.

I think one reason polygamy has such a bad rap is because many of the stories I've seen include some asshole who marries every woman close to him, including cousins, step-children, etc. At that point, you gotta figure he's just doing it so he can stick his dick into all available vaginas.

Comment

ya there is a world of difference between polyamore/ polygamy then the mass marriages based on brainwashing and doctrine.
                that's probably one thing i love about canada. as long as there isn't legal marriage involved across multiple people, living in poly households is legal among consenting adults
                All uses of You, You're, and etc are generic unless specified otherwise.

Comment

I think as long as all parties are 18+ have at it.

Comment

Working...
                  X