Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software update

Hi all

I'll be upgrading the board software in advance of tomorrow's transfer to our new overlord. Short amount of disruption anticipated.

Rapscallion
    Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
    Reclaiming words is fun!

In the next ten minutes, folks. Should be done in ten minutes as well.

Rapscalliom
    Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Done.

Rapscallion
      Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Totally jacked up for me...
        Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Yeah, we're working on it.

It's (so far) just a missing stylesheet. As soon as we re-upload it (and all other files for good measure) it will be right as rain.

I was going to re-close the site until we had it done, but while it's kinda ugly, it was an opportunity to test other things to make sure they were working.

Comment

Alrighty, I'll just hold tight for now.
            Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Ahhhhh, this is MUCH better

Comment

The "fusion_x" stylesheet is still missing the URL security token for "mark forums read."
                "I take it your health insurance doesn't cover acts of pussy."

Comment

Any idea when CS.com will be up again? I've been getting the "Under Maintenance, will be back at 21:30 GMT" message for two, almost three days now...

Comment

NorthernZel, it IS up again for me- I think it's a case of you needing to clear your cache. (either that, or the DNS servers you use are particularly slow at updating to DNS changes)

edit- it's also worth trying www.customerssuck.com. not www.customerssuck.com/board/index.php- if I had to guess, the new server is structured differently.
                    Last edited by s_stabeler; 03-21-2016, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X