Brazile: Hillary Rigged DNC Against Bernie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazile: Hillary Rigged DNC Against Bernie

The same Donna Brazile who fed the Hillary Campaign debate questions is now saying that the DNC was rigged against Bernie...and she has proof.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...nie/ar-AAumfqZ

So basically what we have is an alleged agreement where Clinton paid of the DNC debt so they could take over fund raising activities and budgeting. Something that the winning candidate does after the secure the nomination, something at this point was over a year away. Almost exactly a year. While she viewed it as unethical, she could not find any evidence of this agreement being use to prop up her candidacy. The details of the agreement are currently unknown, there is no verification if the agreement existed. It really looks like a rehash of this;

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.7f6b7a6f872b

I am leaning towards "don't care" on this one. The DNC runs on its own rules, no one else is blowing the whistle on this. And I never bought into the whole anti-Bernie conspiracy. At most the emails show, when in context is that members of the DNC disliked Bernie. Or were constantly annoyed with how is campaign staff worked, and the constant delays from them. Or how his capanigned attacked the DNC itelf. And how he held in long past math said he had a chance.

While many of the emails lacked professionalism, they never showed an outright conspiracy.

Comment

I love how an opinion is being marched out as proof and a fact. Was it rigged? Obviously. But the timing of this is purposely meant to draw attention away from the Trump campaign working with the Russians.
      Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by mjr View Post
        The same Donna Brazile who fed the Hillary Campaign debate questions is now saying that the DNC was rigged against Bernie...and she has proof.
        What she has is a book to sell. She's pretty much one of the last people that gets to start complaining about the DNC.

Comment

Apparently Trump has been tweeting about this today.

It has now become part of the "but Hillary" deflections.

Comment

Meh.

I still don't get why I'm supposed to care about an unelected candidate.

Conservatives have had the Clinton's on the brain for the better part of 3 decades now and it basically feeds an industry of scandal peddling, books, etc. Donna's career was essentially over the second it was revealed she was revealing questions which was unethical as fuck. That she now has to find a way to make up that income... well.

That said - this is a part of the Liberal version of the whole Centrist/wing conflict the republicans have as well.

I do openly wonder at this point - if there was a party of moderate government controls, globalization, socially liberal, fiscally responsible party that sprung up out of ex-Republicans and centrist Dems if they wouldn't clean house in a general.
            Last edited by D_Yeti_Esquire; 11-03-2017, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D_Yeti_Esquire View Post
              I do openly wonder at this point - if there was a party of moderate government controls, globalization, socially liberal, fiscally responsible party that sprung up out of ex-Republicans and centrist Dems if they wouldn't clean house in a general.
              I would have expected it to gain ground by now. If we want that in the next election (or even the one after that), people better start talking about it now. There's been gripes with the two-party system for decades and even with Trump there wasn't much movement towards a third party. The last time a third-party actually had a significant voting base was Nader in 1992, and I think the outcome of that election just spooked everyone back into voting two-party again... and that was against two arguably centrist politicians compared to today.

Comment

Originally posted by D_Yeti_Esquire View Post
                Meh.
                Nope. The entire US political system has evolved to crush any voice outside of Red or Blue(tm). Unless several wealthy billionaires want to step in and fund a third party from the ground up with a celebrity candidate. Otherwise a third party will simply never get the money or media attention needed to register in the American consciousness as more than a punchline.

America wanted a plutocracy and it got one. -.-

Comment

Working...
                X