Game: Take offense to what the person above you says

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer View Post
    You evil arsonist! Enjoy the firesetting now, but how will you cope with the eternal fires of hell?!

how dare you exclude all other religions other than Christianity-you just assume we all believe in hell.....

NT:
    Frogs are the most adorable amphibians ever-well next to newts/Salamanders anyway
    Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

You're insulting the French! They can eat frogs if they so wish, whether they're cute or not!
      "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

You evil arsonist! Enjoy the firesetting now, but how will you cope with the eternal fires of hell?! XD
        Heaven doesn't want me and Hell's afraid I'll take over. >:-D

You're insulting the French! They can eat frogs if they so wish, whether they're cute or not!
        People who eat meatloaf are DEEESSS-GUSTING!
        ~ The American way is to barge in with a bunch of weapons, kill indiscriminately, and satisfy the pure blood lust for revenge. All in the name of Freedom, Apple Pie, and Jesus. - AdminAssistant ~

Comment

I'm offended by that! Meatloaf is the only thing I can get both my daughter AND my husband to eat on any given night!

The only sauce on spaghetti should be Alfredo!
          Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Avatar says: DAVID TENNANT More Evidence God is a Woman

Comment

Originally posted by IDrinkaRum View Post
            The only sauce on spaghetti should be Alfredo!

Alfredo is for fettuccine only! how dare you taint it with your round noodles that don't allow the full richness of the cream and Parmesan to blossom.

Doc Martins are the best footwear ever invented!!!!
            Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

You disgust me with your insane prejudice against high heels! You heelist! XD

The best race is the human race.

Comment

Nonono! The best race is the rat race as rats are much more cuter and nicer than humans.

Coffee drinkers are too overly strung and need to be shot if they become too caffeinated.
                Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Comment

How dare try to deny me my right to the pursuit of happiness! Filthy hippie, with your "living clean" nonsense. Go eat some tofu! And then get a job!

The shirt you're wearing right now is absolutely hideous.

Comment

Hey! I'm not wearing a shirt so how can it ... OoO! That's mean!

Sharon Osborne is epitomizes womanhood.

Comment

That foul mouthed slut in no way is the ideal woman! You must be insane!

Rap is good for black culture.

Comment

No I 'm not! I'm not very cultured at all!

Ninjas should marry pirates.

Rapscallion
                        Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
                        Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

That's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard. I can hardly imagine the monstrous offspring of such an unholy union.

Chocolate is delicious.

Comment

DELICIOUS?! are you insane! chocolate is not just delicious! saying it is only delicious is offensive! CHOCOLATE IS THE FOOD OF THE GODS! *random rant for 20 minutes about how chocolate is more than delicious* And THATS THAT! *stomps foot and storms off*

quiet toys are the best to give children for christmas

Comment

Of course they aren't! The louder the toy the better baby! That way you can drown out your in-laws criticizing how you're raising your kids.

Chuck is the best show on Monday nights.

Comment

Chuck? A pathetic spoof of what would be commonplace in the 80s is considered decent? Give me a break.

Anime is overrated.
                                "You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for journalism."

Comment

Working...
                                X