Nancy grace, bitch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nancy grace, bitch!

ok, so, hubs texted me about this and now i'm posting it here because it's annoying as fuck.
    not what she talks about, steriods can be an issue, BUT the list of wrestlers she put down as "died young" while she's spouting that steriods are the problem...
    yeah. she put Owen Hart on that list.

for those that don't know, Owen died in a major accident, involving plummeting onto a turnbuckle from an aerial ring entrance. it was very public, very brutal, and something that is considered the biggest tradgety in WWE history IMHO.

and the others on that list...
    mike von erich died of stomach illness, DJ peterson and joey marella were in bike crashes, johnny grunge from his sleep apnea, mark curtis died of F$%^ing cancer FFS.

the wrestling fandom, and the wrestlers, are in an uproar over this shit.

article on it: http://www.nj.com/entertainment/tv/i..._steroids.html

the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6gv-WOE17s

and, for fun, twitter hashtag for her. it's mellowed down a bit, but hubs's feed was getting slammed this morning. https://twitter.com/search?q=%23NancyGrace&src=tyah
    All uses of You, You're, and etc are generic unless specified otherwise.

I tried to watch the video, but I think I'd rather drag 1000 nails across a chalkboard than listen to her voice.
    Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Comment

Originally posted by crashhelmet View Post
      I tried to watch the video, but I think I'd rather drag 1000 nails across a chalkboard than listen to her voice.
      I made it 15 seconds. God she is awful.

Comment

She's a hack, nothing more. She's Bill O'Riley who focuses on law instead of politics but otherwise identical. She invites people under false pretenses then entraps them with misleading questions. If you dare call her out she cuts you off. She can't stand being put through what she will happily put others through.

As far as I'm concerned, if CNN cancels her show the world will be a better place.

Comment

She is constantly spouting lies on TV. I can't stand listening to her. A self-righteous dick who never knows what she is talking about.
          Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

I could happily [/insert cruel things here]

Comment

Originally posted by kaycivine View Post
              I could happily [/insert cruel things here]
              oh god, not [cruel things here]! that's almost as bad as [lovecraftian horrors] or [bad joke about justin-beiber-songs-torture]!
              All uses of You, You're, and etc are generic unless specified otherwise.

Comment

Oh, god, really? REALLY? REALLY?!

Jesus, I thought the woman got it out of her system after Benoit, but no. She has to bring it back with Warrior's death.

Now we didn't all — I never used a steroid. I wouldn't know a steroid if it bit me in the neck.
                That's bullshit, and she has to know it. When he says "We" he obviously meant "People in the wrestling business." What he means is that Warrior isn't special in that regard, just one of many, many of whom are still around. She could at least find out what the cause of death was before she goes on this ambulance chasing bullshit. The woman has no respect, and no human decency, and while I think "Insulting the Ultimate Warrior" is far from the worst she's ever done, if that's going to get her off the air, then I'm not shedding any tears.
                "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
                ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

There is something about her voice that I can't stand.

Comment

Wrestling is seriously hard on the body. Steroids might be to blame for some instances (I seem to recall 'roid rage' was initially blamed for Chris Benoit's murder-suicide, but later the cause was thought to be brain damage from being repeatedly concussed, I believe) but there could be dozens of reasons these guys die. And many wrestlers also live to old age.

She's pretty famous for spouting off stupid crap, I think. There was a short-lived reddit meme where people placed her quotes over a picture of her. My favorite said something along the lines of how marijuana smokers forget everything, to the point that many die because they forget to drink water while high.

Comment

Not even going to click on that. Never has the word "harpy" been more clearly defined then in reference to that miserable woman.

Comment

It looks like Nancy Grace is at it again. She compared Brad Pitt's recent attack to the pieing of Anita Bryant. She calls Anita Bryant a "sweet lady" that "reminds me of my own mother." No, Anita Bryant is not a sweet lady. She is a shrill, hateful harpy that would deny gays rights because she does not like them. Actually, that explains a lot about Nancy (dis)Grace.

Nancy Grace Defends Anita Bryant As A 'Sweet Lady' Who 'Reminds Me Of My Own Mother'
                        Hey, Nancy Grace, Anita Bryant Was No 'Sweet Lady,' and Here's Why
                        Corey Taylor is correct. Man is a "four letter word."

Comment

I love that response article. It is well written and thoughtful.

Comment

It looks like Nancy Grace is leaving HLN. Let's hope that means she'll be off the air forever. Unfortunately, I seriously doubt it.

Good riddance.
                            Corey Taylor is correct. Man is a "four letter word."

Comment

Originally posted by catcul View Post
                              It looks like Nancy Grace is leaving HLN. Let's hope that means she'll be off the air forever. Unfortunately, I seriously doubt it.
                              I assume she needs some time to herself to spin a cocoon and complete her metamorphisis into Paula Deen.

Comment

Working...
                              X