Quick reply box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick reply box

Just wondering if it would be possible to get rid of the quick reply box? We are not able to use it and it is just taking up space.

o.0

I can use it just fine, though I have to click on the little tag on the bottom right of someone's post, the icon next to the one with the + sign on it. Is that just me...? Yay, special!!

Comment

Please don't get rid of it; it's wonderfully useful.
      "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Yeah, you have to click on the quick reply button to use the box.
        I am a sexy shoeless god of war!
        Minus the sexy and I'm wearing shoes.

Comment

This. I can use it.

Maybe it's your browser? On a couple of sites, I can't use Quick Reply in Firefox.
          "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

I can't use the Quick Reply box in Firefox, either. But I don't generally use it anyway.

Something one can do if they really don't want to look at it is click on the little arrows on the upper right-hand corner of the box. It will disappear.

Comment

There is an option to have it so it can be used without clicking on a quick reply icon. I'm quite happy to try that out if someone's interested.

Rapscallion
              Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
              Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Can it be both ways? Sometimes it's good to have the click option if you want to quick reply and quote the post you clicked on.

Comment

It's either/or. With that option displayed, you just have an empty box at the bottom of the screen to type in without clicking the quick reply option. You'd still have the 'quote' button to hit to reply to someone.

Rapscallion
                  Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer View Post
                    I can't use Quick Reply in Firefox.
                    I use firefox and can use it just fine
                    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi

Comment

Trying out the quick reply box without the need to hit 'quick reply'. Feedback appreciated.

Rapscallion
                      Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Hey! I don't need to hit 'reply" anymore. How about that?

Comment

A triumph for the lazy people! Myself included.
                          "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

This is great. Oh my. When did this change come about. I like it. I like it very much. Thank you Raps

Comment

Can this change be rolled to CS?
                              Bartle Test Results: E.S.A.K.
                              Explorer: 93%, Socializer: 60%, Achiever: 40%, Killer: 13%

Comment

Working...
                              X