My in laws think I'm their errand girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheHuckster View Post
    I believe you do have to at least shovel the section of driveway between the sidewalk and the road. Basically, anywhere there's pavement between the sidewalk and the road needs to be cleared.
    Naturally - if you don't clear that section, where is the city plow supposed to pile the snow it clears off the street?

Comment

Originally posted by sophie View Post
      We gave my inlaws my husbands old car(we don't want to ship it when we move) completely free of charge, put new tires on it, got it detailed and got it registered to them. Now they're complaining that if they drive it they'll have to pay for gas.
      Wow... That is a special level of entitlement right there.
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I could see the complaint... if they were trying to say they didn't want the car, because they wanted to get a more fuel-efficient car themselves. Since it's fairly obvious that they simply want sophie (or her husband) to subsidise them... I'd be telling them to (expletive) off.

Comment

One more week. I can make it one more without strangling anyone, right?

Comment

Originally posted by sophie View Post
            One more week. I can make it one more without strangling anyone, right?
            Maybe, if you unplug your phone, lock your doors, put blackout curtains over all the windows and pretend you're not home. Your in-laws are a real piece of work.
            People behave as if they were actors in their own reality show. -- Panacea
            If you're gonna be one of the people who say it's time to make America great again, stop being one of the reasons America isn't great right now. --Jester

Comment

Working...
            X