Spoiler tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoiler tags

Sorry if this has already been discussed/implmented, but I have been unable to find spoiler tags for the posts.

Could this be implemented?

Thank you for your time.

Been looking towards upgrading the software overall in the near future. May be able to do something then - I think they come with later versions of the software as a standard feature.

Rapscallion
    Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
    Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Many tags (strikethrough and italics, for example) show up as plain text in the RSS feed and subscription emails. That's not a reason not to have them or use them, but it might be worth remembering when composing messages that use those.
      "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Seconded on the notion of spoiler tags, both for here and CS, once a software upgrade makes such an option feasible. I would think that their primary purpose would be less for actual movie/game spoilers and more for hiding specific bits of posts, I think they would still be useful.

E.g., especially on CS -- they would come in handy for hiding portions of posts that are NSFW, when the bulk of a post is not. I would think that this would NOT exempt users from including "NSFW" in the titles of threads where applicable, however. This would be doubly useful if the feeds/emails did not show the contents of spoiler sections, if that is even possible to achieve.
        "Judge not, lest ye get shot in your bed while your sleep." - Liz, The Dreadful
        "If you villainize people who contest your points, you will eventually find yourself surrounded by enemies that you made." - Philip DeFranco

Comment

Working...
        X