Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Reports

Where does one submit a bug report?

I have a friend request, but I can't accept it. I click the button and I get an hourglass for a second, then nothing happens.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

What does the 'friend' feature actually *do* on a message board such as this, anyway? What is different after you make or accept a friend request?

I understand the idea on Facebook, as you can generally see more about people you friend and can comment on their posts and such, but don't quite see an analogous use here.
    "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

It's about social networking.

And I'm an idiot, anyway - the feature is working just fine, it was my brain that was buggy this morning.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Best place for bug reports is here.

Rapscallion
        Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
        Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Andara Bledin View Post
          It's about social networking.
          Yes, but what does it DO? What is different between having someone listed as a friend and not?
          "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Um. Someone else can see who's listed as a friend when they look at your profile.... I think that's pretty much it. *shrug*

^-.-^

Comment

It also puts a + by there name where all the people who are online are listed, so you don't miss if they are online (and a lot of other people are also).

Comment

Thanks...

I'm not missing anything, then

Comment

Working...
                X