Hey, White Boy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, White Boy!

So, it's probably not news to anyone that it's been popular in rap and hip hop culture for African Americans to refer to themselves or others as "nigga".

Just an example, bear with me.

Along with the rise of hip hop and rap, came a horrid trend where (mostly) upper middle class white guys started trying to act as if they were the "ghetto" African American thug-type rapper or gangsta, baggy clothes, excessive large jewelery and big diamond earrings, E-bonics slang, etc etc.

Getting to the point here, I promise.

If that wasn't enough, along one day came some girls who decided to think they were also some bad ass chicks. And now, apparently, white people are calling each other out on being....white.

Just a random thing, but tonight on Facebook, a girl on my friend list (don't really talk to her much, she was more of an acquaintance from school days) said that she got into it with a "white boy" tonight at the bar. White boy? Honey, you're as white as snow yourself!

What gives with this silly shit? Seriously?

Hmm my only question is .. what about us Heinz 57 variety types? Though technically I am a 'white guy' or pass as close to it as not to matter..wonder what we could call ourselves that if other people call us we can be upset at....*ponders*

Comment

Hehe, Heinz 57? I figured I was more like Dr. Pepper myself.

It'd be one thing if it were a joke. But these people are serious. It's pretty odd. One white person "Ya, I totally smacked the shit out of this white boy startin shit with us tonight!" to another. Really?

Comment

Jeez I Can't Hardly Wait for that trend to die oh wait crap it's not going to is it?
        Jack Faire
        Friend
        Father
        Smartass

Comment

These are teh same chicks throwing what they think of as gang signs and making the duck lips face, so...meh.
          Dumbasses will be dumbasses

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
            Along with the rise of hip hop and rap, came a horrid trend where (mostly) upper middle class white guys started trying to act as if they were the "ghetto" African American thug-type rapper or gangsta, baggy clothes, excessive large jewelery and big diamond earrings, E-bonics slang, etc etc.
            Blas, you're not alone. We get that shit here too. Nearly *all* of the wangsters (wannabe gangsters) are white kids from the 'burbs. They all wear pants 52 sizes too big, lots of gold chains, walk with a fake limp, and end every goddamn sentence with "you know what I'm sayin'?"

No asshole, I *don't* know what you're saying. Drop the ebonics, and quit saying "fuck" for every third word. Turn your hat around and pull up your pants. You look like an idiot. Oh, and if you call me "nigga" one more time, and I'll drop your ass off in one of the more "interesting" areas of Pittsburgh. Try that shit there, I dare you.

With that said, I'm trying to figure out *why* that crap is popular. It doesn't make someone look tough. Instead, they come off looking like an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by protege View Post
              sn't make someone look tough. Instead, they come off looking like an idiot.
              Cuz they are idiots. These are the same morons that think every single insult must be met with an all out beat down.

"We are going to kick this guy's ass cuz he was talking shit about us"

"Wait so your going to take 20 guys to beat up one guy cuz your too big a baby to handle being called stupid?"
              Jack Faire
              Friend
              Father
              Smartass

Comment

I highly doubt most of these wangsters/wiggers/wannabes could last ten seconds in a real fight.
                "Any state, any entity, any ideology which fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamstalker View Post
                  I highly doubt most of these wangsters/wiggers/wannabes could last ten seconds in a real fight.
                  The person I was quoting *cough* little brother *cough* I could easily take in a fight.
                  Jack Faire
                  Friend
                  Father
                  Smartass

Comment

Oh, and if you call me "nigga" one more time, and I'll drop your ass off in one of the more "interesting" areas of Pittsburgh. Try that shit there, I dare you.
                    Ooh, I wanna see that!
                    People behave as if they were actors in their own reality show. -- Panacea
                    If you're gonna be one of the people who say it's time to make America great again, stop being one of the reasons America isn't great right now. --Jester

Comment

. Oh, and if you call me "nigga" one more time, and I'll drop your ass off in one of the more "interesting" areas of Pittsburgh. Try that shit there, I dare you.
                      Heck there are places in cities like Chicago (the extream south side or west side) or St. Louis (the north side) that would produce the same "results".
                      I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
                      The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Comment

Forgot to mention, that the wangsters aren't always in the 'burbs either. They sometimes exist in rural areas as well. I've seen them in my grandmother's old town...60 miles south of Pittsburgh, and less than 5 miles from the PA/WV border. What's fucked up about that...is that many of them say that they're "proud to be a redneck" and that they "hate black people," yet they're constantly trying to imitate them...or at least the *stereotype.* Pardon my French, but how the fuck does that work?

Comment

They do that, here.

We have fake gangsters and fake farmers. Both groups of kids I absolutely hated in school. The kids who were upper middle class but tried to dress and act like they lived out in the country, drove huge trucks with big tires and Confederate flags all over, and then the stupid kids who wore oversized shirts, excessive large jewelery, and walked with a fake limp and said stupid shit like "What up, ma!?" "DAYYYYUM SHAWTY!"

Comment

Originally posted by Racket_Man View Post
                            Heck there are places in cities like Chicago (the extream south side or west side) or St. Louis (the north side) that would produce the same "results".
                            Some parts of Miami and Fort Lauderdale too...
                            There are no stupid questions, just stupid people...

Comment

It's not uncommon around here to see an older beat up van or piece of shit car full of little wanksters in it blasting rap. Nor is it uncommon to see an overly modified truck blasting rap, either.

Anytime I see one of those little punks with their giant diamond earrings, it's hard to fight saying "Nice earrings. I think my grandma gets the same ones out of the Avon catalogue."

Comment

Working...
                              X