Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey you hate-filled nazis and white supremacists...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This past week some nimrod coward poured paint over a memorial to the Confederate dead that died in a local battle. The another damn-yankee started a petition to remove the memorial then later the same day another yet another nimrod started a petition to keep the memorial in place.
    Now the memorial has been cleaned by volunteers the city had too much other stuff to do. This weekend we have some local and damn-yankee KKK and whatnot's coming in to protest and their counter-protesters are also coming in. The police have a plan to block off a two block area and keep the feuding factions at least 100 yards apart. No visible weapons or objects that can be used as weapons, no back-packs, no masks, etc. I think the LEOs are even going to block the area so no motor vehicles can be used as weapons.
    If I had my way the people of my AO that are tired of all this BS would wait until all these yahoos are there and then we surround them and proceed to beat the snot out of whole lot and let the out-of-towners know not to come back ever and just beat the piss out the local nimrods for not being smart enough to bring this crap into our AO.

That being said the odds of the memorial being moved are slim but it goes then so should the nearby yankee memorial. For disclosure purposes there are no yankees skeletons in my closet someone in my family has fought in every war this country has been involved since before it was founded.
    Cry Havoc and let slip the marsupials of war!!!

Comment

Working...
    X