White Supremacists Posing as People of Color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Supremacists Posing as People of Color

Has anyone else noticed this? I ran into a person who was a Trump supporter and was pushing a bunch of debunked conspiracy theories. When called on it "I gave you facts"

When I pointed out Trump's racism, which let's be honest is real the only thing is does a person support it or not. They claimed that Trump was openly and publicly condemning White Supremacists. They then repeated the Trump lie that he'd done more for POC than any other President in the history of our country.

This person declared they themselves aren't even American nor white and that bigotry and racism are abhorrent to them. All while giving white Supremacist talking points on how it can't be racism. Clearly a white supremacist posing as a POC.

Why has this become a thing? Do they think we'll suddenly believe in White Superiority if we think a bunch of non-white people are saying it?

I'm so confused as to why they think we'll like abhorrent ideas.
    Jack Faire
    Friend
    Father
    Smartass

You see this a lot on twitter. Sock puppet accounts pretending to be POC/Gay/Etc and supporting Trump.

Comment

We've also seen people posing as POC as rioters during the Black Lives Matters demonstrations.
      Corey Taylor is correct. Man is a "four letter word."

Comment

Originally posted by catcul View Post
        We've also seen people posing as POC as rioters during the Black Lives Matters demonstrations.
        Or instigators. IE the right winger that shot up and burned a police station in Minneapolis while yelling "Justice for Floyd" from within a crowd.

Or just agent provocateurs. The NYPD is especially infamous for this.

Comment

How about the Rep politician that posted from his official Twitter account, "as a gay black man I support Trump". Apparently he forgot to log into his sock-puppet acount before posting.

Comment

Working...
          X