Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Don't Get It (Differences Between Friend/Boyfriend)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me get this straight, you are uncomfortable enough that you need pepper spray but still are going to the movie with him? please don't

Comment

Originally posted by gremcint View Post
      Let me get this straight, you are uncomfortable enough that you need pepper spray but still are going to the movie with him? please don't
      Anxiety disorder. And I haven't been taking my meds as often as I should. He's made his feelings clear for a while, and we used to hang out after dark a lot, so it should be fine, but that "little voice" that comes with my anxiety has been whispering all sorts of things lately. It's hard to tell what's rational and what isn't. (I've been making an effort to take my medication every day because of this.)

Plus, it'll make me feel better at college. My anxiety acts up when I leave college at the end of my classes (at night), because my college is in a nearby big city. I could just not have classes at night, but that isn't really feasible considering I set up my classes that way due to other considerations.

Comment

Its one thing to ask and stop. It is another to push the issue further. Be careful.

Comment

I rescheduled on him and he couldn't make it. I'm going to see the movie tonight.

Comment

Working...
          X