Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gustine just stepped in it...

Kids forced to expose underwear after feces found in gym

Because that's how you find a pooper, right?

It's really fucking sad when South Park handles this issue better than IRL does.

I wonder how many "clues" the Hardly Boys had during that case

But seriously, what the fuck?

This reminds me of the time in grade school, someone decided to "finger paint" all over the 1st-3rd grade boys' bathroom. Rather than just chalk it up to stupidity...the principal had a better idea. She decided to drag everyone on the floor--including the girls--and screamed at us for an hour. Did that solve the problem? Hell no. In fact, it got much worse--shit on the floor, ink drawings on the walls. So did the "solutions" to the problem. This included having to go up 2 floors to the principal's office, sign in, go back down to do your business, go *back* upstairs to sign out, and then back down to class. Nobody was ever revealed to be the "artist" or the "phantom shitter."

Back on topic, if you have kids...you're going to have shit like this. Some kids are just fascinated by it. With that said, I have a feeling that the school district--not to mention the staff--just opened themselves up to a huge lawsuit.

Comment

My first thought on this was "if it's younger children (up to around 2nd grade if that) who've had accidents, wouldn't there be a distinctive smell?" (and ergo, the thief would be easier to ID). That is, unless the culprit was fishing his or her dookie out of the toilet every time...>.>

We had an issue last year with the toilet paper rolls. Basically a child (later turned out to be multiple children) thought it would be great fun to pee all over the toilet paper. It wasn't like it was accidental either-the teachers confirmed it was a straight up-and-down line and was deliberate. We kept logs, but there was no discernable pattern. Oddly enough, the child we suspected would be most likely to do this turned out to be the most innocent of them all (to the point where his teacher appointed him the "toilet roll checker" ) while it turned out that one of the older boys was deliberately doing it and encouraging other children to do the same. The crux of it was that our autistic child (moderate-high functioning) was busted weeing on the paper, but as it turned out, he was doing it because the other boy was encouraging him.

Ever since older child left, there have been no incidents

Comment

The correct way to handle it would have been to clean it up without comment.

We used to have inmates who would write letters on the wall in their own stool. Putting them on lock down doesn't help. Letting them sit in their own stink is unsanitary.

Letting them vent their anger in a safe way redirects it, and it stops.
        Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

Comment

I vaguely recall something like this happening when I was in elementary school, but only that it involved one of the boy's bathrooms, and that the principal took the boys in there to give them a lecture about it. (I think it was the one which the upper grades were more likely to use)

Comment

Originally posted by KellyHabersham View Post
            I vaguely recall something like this happening when I was in elementary school, but only that it involved one of the boy's bathrooms, and that the principal took the boys in there to give them a lecture about it. (I think it was the one which the upper grades were more likely to use)
            Yeah, something like that happened at my elementary school too. They brought all the boys into the bathroom and pointed at areas where they peed on the floor. At one point, they pulled this crap (no pun intended) where students needed special permission to use the bathroom. As if we can really plan out when we gotta go.

Comment

on a related note- I can understand requiring a student in class to need to request permission from the teacher to go to the loo- it's mainly so the teacher knows you aren't skipping class- but what gives when the teacher pretty much says no unless you're actively pissing yourself? first, it's a bit late than, and does the teacher *really* think a kid would put their arm up to ask to go to the loo unless they were *desperate* ( the same goes for ignoring a kid with their hand up- especially if you are just going to refuse to let them go to the loo. I can count more than once when I had to squirm in my seat, desperately hoping I wouldn't piss myself, and the teacher still wouldn't let me go to the loo. Yeah, I wasn't impressed.

Comment

We never had (poo-based) vandalism per se at my HS, but we did once get some genius shitting in the urinals x.x
                "Judge not, lest ye get shot in your bed while your sleep." - Liz, The Dreadful
                "If you villainize people who contest your points, you will eventually find yourself surrounded by enemies that you made." - Philip DeFranco

Comment

Working...
                X