SG has arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SG has arrived

Hi all! I've finally decided to join Fratching! I probably won't frequent here as much as CS but maybe I'll join in a couple of time. We'll see.

I'm kinda a moderate that leans t the right. Though my political views change often so don't expect me to be consistent.

I am a "christian", even if I don't like that word. I do attend a southern baptist church, but I don't agree with a lot of doctrine they follow. So in other words I don' like labels, because none of them fit.

Cya around!

Hey! Welcome to the debate side. Since I spend more time over here than on CS lately, I certainly welcome some new opinions!
    "Children are our future" -LaceNeilSinger
    "And that future is fucked...with a capital F" -AmethystHunter

Comment

So you decided to join us after all.

WELCOME!
      "It's after Jeopardy, so it is my bed time."- Me when someone made a joke about how "old" I am.

Comment

Originally posted by McDreidel09 View Post
        So you decided to join us after all.

WELCOME!
        Yeah I couldn't resist. Though I might not be over here as much as CS.

Comment

Originally posted by SG15Z View Post
          Yeah I couldn't resist. Though I might not be over here as much as CS.
          Don't feel bad. There's a few of us who don't get away from "home" as often either.

Actually, it's kinda like being out in the backyard when you're used to being on the front porch.
          If life hands you lemons . . . find someone whose life is handing them vodka . . . and have a party - Ron "Tater Salad" White

Comment

Originally posted by SG15Z View Post
            Though I might not be over here as much as CS.

you'll probably find yourself cycling between the two-I take "breaks" from CS and spend more time here and take breaks from here and spend more time at CS-depends on my mood and the topics posted.
            Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

Working...
            X