New here, long-time lurker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here, long-time lurker

Just signed up, after lurking for quite some time now. Found my way over from CS.com (though I don't post there). I enjoy good debates and the occasional rant .
    My identity in meat-space is that of a 24-year old guy living somewhere in Sweden, currently employed in the food industry (butchering), but I intend to start studying soon again (incidentally, I'm getting laid off, so even better for me, a kick in the ass to get me started with my studies).
    I enjoy booze, beer, getting more tattoos, listening to punkrock, hardcore, ska, reggae, troubadours, Irish/Scottish folk music, reading fantasy, sci-fi, horror, and also books on history. I currently do not own a TV, since there is very little I wish to see, and I prefer movies on the big screen anyways.

Hi, and welcome!

That's quite a CD collection you have there! I like Irish/Scottish folk myself, as well as a little punk when I'm in the mood.

Bet you like the Dropkick Murphys!

Comment

Originally posted by RecoveringKinkoid View Post
      Hi, and welcome!

That's quite a CD collection you have there! I like Irish/Scottish folk myself, as well as a little punk when I'm in the mood.

Bet you like the Dropkick Murphys!
      DKM rocks! Seen em live 3 times now I think! My CD collection isn't that big though, because I sinned and downloaded quite a bit when I was younger .

Comment

Welcome to fratching!
        "Children are our future" -LaceNeilSinger
        "And that future is fucked...with a capital F" -AmethystHunter

Comment

Working...
        X