Smilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey thanks, HYHYBT!

It works! (Although doesn't show up as it should, with the default skin. )

Mike

ETA: Okay, now it isn't working!
    Last edited by JustaCashier; 01-21-2011, 07:07 PM.
    If I Were a Master Debater, You'd Likely Catch Me Fratching on a Daily Basis!

Comment

Ah, that'll be the anti-hotlinking stuff in place.

Should be sorted in a couple of days, I reckon.

Rapscallion
      Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
      Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Thanks Raps!

Mike

Comment

I am also sad that they are limited to 4 per post.

Why, yes, I over-use smilies, why do you ask?
          "And I won't say "Woe is me"/As I disappear into the sea/'Cause I'm in good company/As we're all going together"

Comment

Moved it to ten for now - that's an easy fix. The server's currently the main focus. Hoping that Sunday will sort things out that direction.

Rapscallion
            Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
            Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

OK, I kind of forgot about this for a month and a half, but with Pedersen's help I'm finally getting somewhere. We managed to get the one up, although there still seems to be some issues with the paths. There is a workaround, but we're still looking at things.
              --- I want the republicans out of my bedroom, the democrats out of my wallet, and both out of my first and second amendment rights. Whether you are part of the anal-retentive overly politically-correct left, or the bible-thumping bellowing right, get out of the thought control business --- Alan Nathan

Comment

I have used this one already in a post....kinda cool.
                https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Thanks for continuing to work on this, and for the update!

(Just my )

Mike

Comment

OK, I have all the ones under the "Generic Smilies" category up. If anyone sees a problem with them, please let me know. I'm going to try and do them a category at a time, now that I know how.
                    --- I want the republicans out of my bedroom, the democrats out of my wallet, and both out of my first and second amendment rights. Whether you are part of the anal-retentive overly politically-correct left, or the bible-thumping bellowing right, get out of the thought control business --- Alan Nathan

Comment

Thanks Mike!

Comment

Hmmm yep they seem to work
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by telecom_goddess View Post
                          Hey! Save some for the rest of the members!

Comment

The "praise" category is now available.

Comment

From one Mike to another.........

Mike

Comment

Looks like the rant category is up!

Comment

Working...
                                X