Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPOILER WARNING FOR FLASH - Is Dr. Alchemy Lying!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER WARNING FOR FLASH - Is Dr. Alchemy Lying!?!?!

If you entered here after the spoiler warning in the title tough.

Okay so we now know that Julian is Dr. Alchemy. We also know he's gone full Harry Potter.

1) Weapon is philosopher's stone

2) Blacks out while bad guy takes control of his body.

Except I think number 2 might actually be bullshit. Two reasons for that. First he claimed to black out the very first time he opened the box. Second Cisco didn't.

See if he really did black out the very first time then why didn't Cisco? Someone is about to point out that Savitar was attacking Barry and Wally at the same time as Cisco opening the box and possibly couldn't control him.

But then why wouldn't Julian know he's Alchemy? If Savitar loses control when he is fighting Julian surely would have "woken up" while in the mask when Barry was being dragged around Central City.

Something smells rotten in the City of Central.

Thoughts?
    Jack Faire
    Friend
    Father
    Smartass

There's the possibility that, having established control, Savitar doesn't lose it when fighting, but he couldn't establish it initially with his attention divided.

There's also the possibility that he didn't want to directly control Cisco, or even couldn't - maybe his Vibe powers make that a difficult or impossible proposition.

Of course, none of that says that Julian isn't lying, just that it's possible he's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormraven View Post
      There's the possibility that, having established control, Savitar doesn't lose it when fighting, but he couldn't establish it initially with his attention divided.
      That's a good point. I just feel like there is something really big they aren't telling us. They tipped their hand last year with revealing who Zoom was when he was showing Caitlin his Earth 1 self. At least to anyone that reads the comics. But they tried to hold that reveal for later.

Thing is here they told us before they even told the Flash team that Julian was Alchemy so I feel almost like we're looking right while something is going on to my left and I can't figure out what else it could be.

The other thing to ponder is that Savitar claims to be from the future.

This is odd and unusual. I mean sure Professor Zoom was from the future but that's always been the case.

However Savitar could that mean they are pulling Savitar from the New 52 storyline with the future Barry
      Jack Faire
      Friend
      Father
      Smartass

Comment

Working...
      X