YouTube Reviewers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube Reviewers

Okay so this is a thing I run into a lot where I watch a show or a movie and somewhere in the show or movie something is said it's important and relevant.

It's the Sheriff Carter moment. Sheriff Carter looks at a complex situation and instantly suggests "why doesn't someone do (painfully obvious solution that everyone else overlooked)"

Now most people watching Eureka would not say "Sheriff Carter is not a genius how the hell he reprogram the computer system to do X" because we all recognize that while it was his idea he didn't have the technical know how to actually implement it.

You Tube Reviewers don't pay attention however. In a show a character said "why don't you do (painfully obvious solution that everyone else overlooked)"

The show then made it very obvious that a very different character implemented the solution. I had only watched the episode once when I saw the review and I knew the reviewer was wrong and confirmed it with a second viewing.

So here's my thing you are a reviewer could you at least try to be accurate. Watch the show a second time and take notes before doing your review those notes could answer all of the points you're going to bring up that have people unsubscribing going "well you clearly didn't watch it"

Someone wondered how this person only has 14K subscribers well it's because he more than any other reviewer Never researches or take notes and thus says things that make it seem like he wasn't watching the same thing the rest of us were watching.

Anyway if you're going to make a job of this then do your job.
    Jack Faire
    Friend
    Father
    Smartass
Working...
X