Piss off, Honey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piss off, Honey

"Shopping online can be a real hassle. You've gotta do actual work to find the best deal!"

First World problems, anybody?

These are the opening lines of an ad for an app called "Honey" and this effing ad shows up relentlessly on YouTube. I am trying very hard not to put my fist through my monitor as I have just replaced all my outdated electronics with new stuff ...
    Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong.
    ~ Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Originally posted by Pixelated View Post
    "Shopping online can be a real hassle. You've gotta do actual work to find the best deal!"

What's sad is this works on the kind of people who thought Netflix splitting into two different companies would have been more of a travesty than one glitchy site.
    Jack Faire
    Friend
    Father
    Smartass

Comment

Originally posted by Pixelated View Post

These are the opening lines of an ad for an app called "Honey" and this effing ad shows up relentlessly on YouTube. I am trying very hard not to put my fist through my monitor as I have just replaced all my outdated electronics with new stuff ...
      Shopping online isn't really that much of a hassle. There can be a ton of choices, but that's what the reviews are for. We do a decent amount of Amazon shopping, and the hardest part isn't "finding the best deal". It's finding the product I want from the choices available. Sometimes I know exactly what I want, other times I have to see what other products are available.

Comment

Working...
      X