Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Judge grants joint custody to a child rapist....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge grants joint custody to a child rapist....

Yes, you read that correctly.

Two things:

1: We need a federal law barring rapists from seeking custody of children they conceived. How hard would this be to pass?

2: The judge who came down with this ruling is a moron and needs the be fired.
    AKA sld72382 on customerssuck.

What angers me the most about this is that the rapist didn't even file for custody! The prosecutor's office JUST DID IT.

All because the victim filed for state aid in Florida which requires submitting information on the child's father.

Comment

I read this yesterday, I think I am stuck with permanent WTF face. And I am having random flashes of anger every time I think about it.

All so the state could get the father to pay out, who will most likely not or be unable too.

Comment

You know, I tried to find some mitigating factor that would have made the judge choose this.

But I just can't find any justification for giving custody to a violent rapist.
        Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

The judge has stayed his decision because the request came from the prosecutor's office, not the father himself. The county prosecutor is conducting and internal investigation to see how this happened.

Judge who granted custody to paedophile after 12-year-old victim gave birth to his child revokes access
          Corey Taylor is correct. Man is a "four letter word."

Comment

Working...
          X