Anti-LGBT Hate Group Lies about Trans People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-LGBT Hate Group Lies about Trans People

Mass Resistance, an anti-LGBT hate group, aired a political depicting a hooded man attacking a woman in a locker room to try to get a nondiscrimination law repealed in Massachusetts. Brian Camenker admitted that the commercial was a lie to scare voters.

Why would Americans not trust the Religious Reich?
    Corey Taylor is correct. Man is a "four letter word."

I've always admired the reverse and equally stupid implications of this myth: That there are tons of would be rapists out there that are totally willing to commit rape itself. But entering the wrong bathroom is just a step too far for them.

"I would totally commit one of the most heinous acts known to man. But entering a lady's bathroom? That would just be rude."

Comment

Whenever I see crap like this, I can just hear the "But people might think its ok to be LGBTQ" in dog whistle.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
        I've always admired the reverse and equally stupid implications of this myth: That there are tons of would be rapists out there that are totally willing to commit rape itself. But entering the wrong bathroom is just a step too far for them.

"I would totally commit one of the most heinous acts known to man. But entering a lady's bathroom? That would just be rude."
        That... is even more ridiculous than the reverse. Thanks, I needed that
        "You are who you are on your worst day, Durkon. Anything less is a comforting lie you tell yourself to numb the pain." - Evil
        "You're trying to be Lawful Good. People forget how crucial it is to keep trying, even if they screw it up now and then." - Good

Comment

I hate (hah) how much effort is put into scapegoating and demonizing people...

But I always get whiplash because the right is so concerned that we send the wrong messages to boys by implying that they are rapey, assaulty ne'er do wells and yet they're the first ones to throw up an add like this.

I feel like you could make the same advertisement for coed schools or public beaches.

Comment

It seems that the people who have propped up that Chris Sevier wannabe in the Netherlands as an "example" of the "ridiculousness" of trans rights seem to be hiding from this thread.

I wonder why.
            Corey Taylor is correct. Man is a "four letter word."

Comment

Working...
            X