Facebook Admins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Admins

Now, I'm not one to bitch (much) about admins/mods on websites, because they're generally very clear about the rules and policies in effect.

However, my Facebook just got disabled. For adding too many friends at once. WTF? I had only about 300 friends and added about 35 today! There are people on there with thousands, and a friend of mine adds 100 friends a day sometimes!

Now, this wouldn't really bug me as much if it weren't for the fact that every time I report BLATANT SPAM like people posting "come see me stay naked for u on webcam (link)" in groups, it takes weeks to delete it- if it gets deleted at all.

Facebook is just going down the drain.

You can get disabled for sending too many messages in one day.

Comment

Yeah. And the really shitty thing is, they don't tell you where the threshold is or give you any clues. No warning, just adding a friend one minute and banned the next. The help page says they refuse to give out information on how many friends you can have or how many messages you can send before your account is banned.

Yet, people can go around being profane and harrassing and stalking other members saying cruel things about them and never get even a warning.

I'm going to make a new account and start a "Banned from Facebook" group.

Comment

I think the whole purpose is to ban people who don't write on walls, tag people, and flood their friends with invites to stupid applications.......

I'm wondering how many messages I have to be at before I get banned.

Comment

That's foolishness. Some of my friends (who are in bands or on SG, so they get a lot of friend requests) add a multitude of people on a daily basis and they've never been disabled.

What I hate about Facebook are the damn applications. Thankfully I've gotten wise to the block feature.

Comment

Sounds like Gaia; there are far too many people on there for the mods to fully control and sometimes a lot of spammy topics and/or rulebreakages are posted and it takes ages for them to delete them. Some stupid bint was posting half naked photos of herself once... -.- Holy pedobait, Batman!
            "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Working...
            X