Lyndon LaRouche

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lyndon LaRouche

Who the hell is this guy? His cult was singing and parading outside the bank yesterday holding signs depicting Obama as Hitler (in this town, I'm surprised none of them got their asses kicked). Not only that, the loons with the posters and fliers were actually grabbing people as they entered the bank; security and the police were called after mom was the 4,785th person to complain. I didn't see the aftermath (I kinda wanted to see if they'd claim the right to free assembly); on my way home the singers and sign-carriers were gone but they were still yelling at people from a table with a PAC banner (which they had been forced to move closer to the alley).

Close as I can figure he's a perpetual candidate (never gotten on any ballot that I've seen) who has a lot of conspiracy theories and assorted reprehensible views.
    "Any state, any entity, any ideology which fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

That's about the size of it, as I understand it. I'm not sure anyone understands exactly what his platform is/was, even him.

Comment

His platform is apparently "Fuck everyone, especially the Jews. Please excuse me while I scream in your face from 2 inchs away about you being a faggot until you, quite rightfully, beat the shit out of me so I have an excuse to sue you."

Near as I can tell from Wikipedia, anyway. =p

Comment

Picture the WBC but without the religious slant and even more batshit insane (if it's even possible) and you have LaRouche.

"Cult" seems to be the best term as anyone with an IQ above room temperature and an ounce of rational thought wouldn't give the loon the time of day.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamstalker View Post
          Who the hell is this guy?
          Lyndon LaRouche

Comment

Working...
          X