Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Dating (Female Edition)

This Is One Of The Most Brutal Responses To A Breakup Text You’ll Ever See

This woman is incredibly unhinged. This man breaks up with her after two dates. She completely goes ballistic on him. He seems like a decent person. He dodged a bullet.

Hey guys, she's back on the market!
    Corey Taylor is correct. Man is a "four letter word."

Wow. Self-centered much?
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I've seen some of the reviews of her "books" on Amazon. Some of the comments are hilarious.

Dig Fast
      Type A+

Comment

The 5 star review for DIGFAST is hilarious.
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I may need to see if I can find one of these books used. It could be great material for something some local actors do called Eat Their Words, which are humorous readings of celebrity autobiographies for an audience. The word celebrity may be a stretch here, but it would probably still be funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew B View Post
            I may need to see if I can find one of these books used. It could be great material for something some local actors do called Eat Their Words, which are humorous readings of celebrity autobiographies for an audience. The word celebrity may be a stretch here, but it would probably still be funny.
            Actually, I think she counts. She's a legend in her own mind.

Comment

I like the one glowing 5 star review from what is obviously a dummy account she made.

Comment

Quin Woodward Pu has responded to her critics. I'm not convinced.

I'm afraid this revealed more about her than she intended.

Comment

No. She revealed as much as she wanted.

She just doesn't realize in her own little self-important Pu-world, that she's not nearly as bright or as clever or even as interesting as she believes herself to be.

Comment

Just when you think it couldn't get any wackier, she now has an advice column.

I must admit her first column seems reasonable, but it isn't anything we haven't heard a thousand times from more credible sources. Getting relationship tips from Quin Woodward Pu is like getting wine making tips from a Mormon.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
                      I like the one glowing 5 star review from what is obviously a dummy account she made.
                      I thought at first it was satire ... but there's no punch line.

Comment

The original item, her text to the guy, I didn't find that bad. A bit over the top, but not worthy of the vitriol she was getting. But then I read some samples from her book. Bad, mediocre writing, but again, not the worst thing I've read. Though not nearly as well-written or amusing as the reviews OF her books. (My favorite of all was the one that said "I would rather have a glass rod shoved up my urethra and smashed with a hammer then read one more page of this garbage." THAT was brilliant!)

And then I read her defense of the original text.

Oh, woman, PLEASE. I have an excellent vocabulary. I am well-spoken, and well-read, though I did not go to a university as prestigious as Vanderbilt or Johns Hopkins. But the word orgy she throws at the reader in her response is nothing short of ridiculous. It was pretty much the textbook example of someone trying to use big words to sound smarter than they are.

Where is that glass rod and hammer?

Comment

Originally posted by catcul View Post
                          Just when you think it couldn't get any wackier, she now has an advice column.

I must admit her first column seems reasonable, but it isn't anything we haven't heard a thousand times from more credible sources. Getting relationship tips from Quin Woodward Pu is like getting wine making tips from a Mormon.
                          Actually, she has 5 columns for Guyism. Four of them are about relationship advice. I like her quote from her advice about money.

Originally posted by Quin Woodward Pu
                          A surprising byproduct of my recent text breakup blog was the exorbitant number of people asking for relationship advice.
                          It's surprising that anyone asked her for relationship.

Comment

At least Quin Woodward Pu was smart enough to keep her target anonymous, unlike this woman. (Note: Link is NSFW.)

Comment

Working...
                            X