Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open letter to my latest social media troll.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open letter to my latest social media troll.

1. I didn't limit responses for everyone, just people like you who don't know me from Eve. It's beneficial since you're unhinged. That doesn't make me a "coward". It makes me a smart person who filters bull like what you put out there.
    2. Yes, I will defend my friend and absolutely anyone else I choose. The only beings you defend are animals, some of whom I guarantee would turn and trample you given the provocation. Do what you want, but don't expect me to bow to your ideology.
    3. You ARE a victim--of your own self-focus. You make it seem as if you're humbly bowing to other beings but you aren't. It's all about you being right.
    4. You've made quite a few ASSumptions about her and me, and really anyone we know. You have no idea who we are but maybe you shouldn't mess with me because you posted your actual name and age. I'm not going after you because I don't think that would be right, but why risk it? You're a fool.

Look, people are different and have different ideas how to live. Just don't come in here attacking people out of the blue, people you've never even seen before, here or otherwise. What do you do, search keywords so you can shout at people from a keyboard? If anyone's a coward, it's you.
Working...
X